Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing

Newbie HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero's Avatar
    An awful place with mean people known as South Florida
    Thanks

Crossdressing

Hey guys! I'm a big fan of Mana from Malice Mizer and more presently, Moi Dix Mois (ya know the Japanese guy who wears dresses... well the most popular one anyway) and I've got lots of pictures of him in my room and everyone freaks out when I tell them he's a guy. Some laugh, some say that's cool, then some ask why would he do that. Now obviously, I have nothing against crossdressing, I don't think clothes have to be restricted to a certain sex. I mean, girls are free to pretty much dress how ever the hell we want with out too much of a stigma but when a guy wears a dress, he must be gay or a transexual. I don't believe that Mana is gay or a transexual, I mean I think he's comfortable being a man and is just fond of dresses and women's styles and I can't really blame him, 18th century female garb is pretty awesome. But yes, before I prattle any longer, what do you lot think about crossdressing, for both genders I mean, not just men?

*I've attached a small collage of Mana pictures for those who don't know who he is, hopefully it went through, my computer freaks out. If not try googling it.
    Attached Images

Newbie Icarus may be famous one day Icarus may be famous one day Icarus's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree

I think that people should wear what they want really. No point in restricting them because they are different. I don't see what the problem is with it anyway. I mean who cares what they wear. Anyway that is how I feel with pretty much everything.

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    ^

Agreeing with this dude. Although i'm interested to know how guys can stay comfortable in women's clothes. I see most women clothes look rather really small and tight. I can understand if women where men's clothes cause its really all big etc etc. But i wonder how guys can feel comfortable in women clothings. Hmm... I GUESS I"LL NEVER KNOW!

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Whooboy... somehow I knew that a thread like this was not far away. Honestly, people that crossdress don't bother me. If they feel like being a woman, or pretending to be one, or just wearing a dress for the sake of wearing one, then it's their Happy Fun Time.

The one thing that does bother me is male crossdresser ho's. I mean, normal chick hookers are bad enough on their own, but wang hookers? Ew. Eww... EWW!

Newbie HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero's Avatar
    An awful place with mean people known as South Florida
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    The one thing that does bother me is male crossdresser ho's. I mean, normal chick hookers are bad enough on their own, but wang hookers? Ew. Eww... EWW!
    ^ Ha ha ha! *remembers a certain episode of Cowboy Bebop with male crossdressing hookers hitting on Spike...*

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Personally i dont really care much about wether guys dress like that or not...i mean cmon...gurlz like to wear suits when their on a job such as a like secretary..i mean its not like im encouraging men to wear dresses...its just...does it really bother people that much?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HiroIsMyHero
    ^ Ha ha ha! *remembers a certain episode of Cowboy Bebop with male crossdressing hookers hitting on Spike...*
    lol i remember that one Rlol...
    Cross dressing, i don't care to much about. But if that's their thing; then who am i to say that it's wrong.

But when it come's to seeing a hot girl in my button up shirt.... oooooO"
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    i love crossdressers. if it wasn't for some crossdressing female, girls wouldn't be wearing pants now. i'm dying to see the day masculine guys where skirts normally, and not just because it's a kilt. i think that fad started and ended real quick in the mid-nineties.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast