Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    I don't care what you wear as long as it's not your intention to deliberately confuse or try to hit on people of your own sex (who might not be interested).

That's cheating, cheating is lying and lying is wrongs says Jesus
    (South Park reference)

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    I don't care what you wear as long as it's not your intention to deliberately confuse or try to hit on people of your own sex (who might not be interested).

That's cheating, cheating is lying and lying is wrongs says Jesus
    (South Park reference)
    I would have to agree I mean Its OK to do it but doing it to hit on someone of the same sex is just wrong

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Cross dressing is beautiful. I find it yummy.

But if someone of the same sex were to confuse another, that is wrong. Because they are also lying to themselves.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie andiishere may be famous one day andiishere may be famous one day andiishere's Avatar
    Thanks
    Am i the only one uncomfortable with this?? i think this is just plain wrong!!
    we are what we were made no matter how hard we try to convince ourselfs.... i don't like men looking like this mana guy .... WAY too fememnine... (don't get me wrong i've worn a dress before for a short paformance but to live like this!! NO WAY!!) well thats my opion, like it or not.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yeah, we are what we were made. We were made human. Humans with the right to choose how we live. Using 'we are what we were made' is a horrible reasoning against anything.

Newbie Angelic Devil may be famous one day Angelic Devil may be famous one day
    Thanks
    go crossdressing. I'm fine with dudes dressing like chicks let them do as they wish.

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't care about how people dress; I had a pink cast and I have shirt or 2 that are supposed to be made fore girls, I wouldn't put a dress on so I'm not a cross dresser, but I obvioulsy don't care about what people say is a girl thing, or a guy thing.

Personally I don't find girls that dress like guys attractive, but I don't have anything against it.

The only time I'd have a problem with it, is if a guy dressed up as a girl and lead a guy on that he was actually a girl. Yeah I'd have a very big problem if someone ever tried to do that to me.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Otaku Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless's Avatar
    Thanks
    All right, time for the gay boy's opinion.

I actually, quite often wear women's clothing. I'm not into skirts (I've worn them before) and because I'm so tall it doesn't really look right on me. However, I often buy and wear girl's shirts because they have a nicer fit and in my opinion look better though I will wear boy's stuff, just not often.

As for make-up, I am a make-up artist so I know how to basically create a face. I do wear make-up on a daily basis, but probably not to the extent you're assuming. I refuse to wear foundation, powder or blush. I wear lip gloss every day, and when I go to work I'm usually wearing eyeliner and a very light application of a sheer eyeshadow. Sometimes if I really feel like it, I'll wear mascara, but that's not very often. When I go out with my friends I might wear glitter.

I know many drag queens and kings as well. I've never been one and I don't want to be, but its just a fun hobby to them. I prefer women's style clothing because I think it just looks nicer on my body.

Guys like the one shown in the picture, Brian Molko and most J-Rock guys who are androgynous are extremely beautiful to me. I believe androgyny is a very beautiful look to have.
    No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However,
    a great number of electrons were terribly
    inconvenienced

Love with its back turned My manga highschool love story.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast