Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Crow

Newbie Blaze of Fashion may be famous one day Blaze of Fashion may be famous one day Blaze of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation The Crow

Who here has seen or heard of The Crow, staring Brandon Lee.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Crow

The Crow was just an awesome cult classic movie, the sequels have all been decent considering most of them were straight to video, but Brandon Lee just flat out owned. Its so tragic we lost him so young.

There was a new straight to video Crow movie that was released just last month starring Edward Furlong (Terminator 2) as the Crow. It also stars David Boreanez (Angel from Buffy) and Tara "boobs out in public" Reid. I've heard good things about it considering it was straight to video, perhaps worth checking out.

The first sequel City of Angels starring Vincent Perez and a bunch of foreign peeps was horrilbe at best. They tried too hard simple as that.

The third sequel which starred Kirsten Dunst and Eric Mabius (Resident Evil, played the guy who became the Nemesis) as the Crow. A much better storyline, tired less hard. Was just a good movie, it was the first straight to video and turned out pretty well. God only knows how long they'll keep pumping this series though.

I think if they do another one they should try putting a female as the Crow, or maybe that's just be too hot/badass.

Otaku Karn may be famous one day Karn may be famous one day Karn's Avatar
    Thanks

I liked the first movie. I never watched any others.

My favorite The Crow material, though, is the comic. The original Crow story by O'Barr (which the first movie is based on) is my favorite of the comics. Great..."revenge tale" I guess you could call it. I see the TPB at stores like Books a Million and Barnes and Noble all the time. Its definetly worth checking out (and it kind of reminded me of Berserk for some odd reason, though I'm guessing its just because of the Skull Cowboy).
    Last edited by Karn; Aug 06, 2005 at 04:40 PM.

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

the crow?! OMG movie rocks! the two others ones are okay but nothing is as sad as the first one. i didn't like teh second one with the electric chair guy, but the guy who lost his son was good too. i love brandon lee, awesome actor! and teh crow was just so cool!

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

That movie was awesome! Everything was cool such as the action , drama , and backround. There was, however, one thing that I thought disgusting was the relationship the bad guy had with his sister .
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

my friend raves about that movie, if you tell her you havn't seen it she acts like the world is ending. i still havn't seen it yet but i expect i will eventually.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

That is my one of my favorite movies!!! I love the fact that he is trying to get revenge for his girlfriends death...soo gothic...
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza
    I love the fact that he is trying to get revenge for his girlfriends death...soo gothic...
    It's also pretty romantic. If you'd ever get a boyfriend that thoughtful, you are lucky. I wonder if girlfriends would do that.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast