Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cryogenics?

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Cryogenics?

What do you think of cryogenics?Cryogenics is the sicence of low temperatures.People have this idea that they can freeze thier body and come back to life when a crue is found.Isnt that playing GOD in a since?Escaping death is a concecpt that mortal men should know they can never do.Some people would say this is pure Sci-fi but with the tecnology now a days it won't be long untill this my be possible.

Code Name Wind

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cryogenics?

Yea, Ive heard of somthing like that, and it is very possible. Using it to escape death.....i guess it might be a good idea, for some very important reasons.

Playing God? Well, probably yes. But if God wants you dead, not even cryogenics can save you.
    Kastelic's creation

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I suppose it would be possible... but not for a very long time. If you wanted to keep yourself alive, frozen, for a long time, you'd need proper attire, some special suit to keep out the cold, and oxygen... and other forms of sustenance, i.e. food. So unless two tubes were inserted into you, one carrying air and one carrying nourishment, you'd probably die in a couple of days.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count
    What do you think of cryogenics?Cryogenics is the sicence of low temperatures.People have this idea that they can freeze thier body and come back to life when a crue is found.Isnt that playing GOD in a since?Escaping death is a concecpt that mortal men should know they can never do.Some people would say this is pure Sci-fi but with the tecnology now a days it won't be long untill this my be possible.
    It is possible but the poeple who try it come out like humans but no etoeims or in other words.They lost their soul. Because your body can live long if you know want to do , but your soul{which for science guys can't found}can not.

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    I suppose it would be possible... but not for a very long time. If you wanted to keep yourself alive, frozen, for a long time, you'd need proper attire, some special suit to keep out the cold, and oxygen... and other forms of sustenance, i.e. food. So unless two tubes were inserted into you, one carrying air and one carrying nourishment, you'd probably die in a couple of days.

I think cryogenics makes the body cells move very slowly.....so I guess u wudnt need much food or oxygen. As for the cold, I dont know how they handle that

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f
    It is possible but the poeple who try it come out like humans but no etoeims or in other words.They lost their soul. Because your body can live long if you know want to do , but your soul{which for science guys can't found}can not.

Im not sure theyve tried it on a real live human yet......but the science is being applied to organs and other living organisms I think
    Kastelic's creation

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll believe it if a whole, live human being gets through that. Why bother, though? I'm sure there are better, (DEFINITELY) more exciting ways to kill time.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    I'll believe it if a whole, live human being gets through that. Why bother, though? I'm sure there are better, (DEFINITELY) more exciting ways to kill time.
    Haha, I dont think its for killing time ^^

But they say they still have a long way to go before they test in on a human.......stuff like repairing the body because of tissue damage, using nanotech, I dont understand much of them
    Kastelic's creation

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

The theory is that when some one dies they can freeze them and then bering them back once there is a crue.But once the body is frozen it destorys the blood cells.They have found fish in the ocean that have stuff in there blood that does not allow it to freeze some people think its the key to cryogenics.

Once the body is frozen it well stay that way for a long time in hopes that some day tecnology in the future can save them.Nano tecnology is what alot of people say will save them once its devloped futer.

Code Name Wind

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast