Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cryogenics?

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cryogenics?

Oh, I misunderstood this completely......

Well, in this case I think cryogenics is quite....odd. If you already died...why would you want to be revived just to die again? Thats no fun at all....
    Kastelic's creation

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bassdudez
    Haha, I dont think its for killing time ^^

But they say they still have a long way to go before they test in on a human.......stuff like repairing the body because of tissue damage, using nanotech, I dont understand much of them
    They have. The nanoteach thing is easy, just think of small like robats repairing your body and helping you make life easy.Just like atoms but we control them.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think its playing god anymore than taking drugs to cure a disease. Yes if the cells in your body didnt die, Cryogenics would be possiable. I think they will one day make it an reality.

PS: Dam you ppl are chatty tonight.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Nahh I don't think escaping death ispossible, not even with the modern technology.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

cryogenics - the branch of physics that studies the phenomena that occur at very low temperatures.

i've read a book series called 'artemis fowl' by eoin colfer, and cryogenics was used to 'revive' a character in the story. but the story's fiction...so yeah...o_O

moving on, performing cryogenics in general sounds like a fairy tale miracle of how to save someone who's already dead by freezing their body...then performing surgery or something. in the long run, it doesn't look like the success rate of performing crygenics is high.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

no... i don't think cryogenics on humans is possible...

becuz as the ice crystalizes, it breaks through the cells and kills them...

besides... even if it does work... the body would be alive and it would have no soul... and if you tried to call the soul back...

something really bad would probably happen...

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

it might be possible but what would happen to your brain. would it still be able to funtion properly and would you also suffer extensive nerve damage, since there is alot of fluid in your brain and it would turn to ice. it might be possible to freeze somebody in the future but would these thing occure and if so would it be worth it.

i'd rather live out the rest of my life with family and friend than to be frozen and hopefully be able to live a few extra years.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi
    no... i don't think cryogenics on humans is possible...

becuz as the ice crystalizes, it breaks through the cells and kills them...

besides... even if it does work... the body would be alive and it would have no soul... and if you tried to call the soul back...

something really bad would probably happen...
    Well if you freeze them b4 they die then the soul would still be there. Because the soul only leaves the body when it dies. Also if they find the right fluid, it may keep the cells from freezing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast