Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cryogenics?

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cryogenics?

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Well if you freeze them b4 they die then the soul would still be there. Because the soul only leaves the body when it dies. Also if they find the right fluid, it may keep the cells from freezing.
    But that might take a long time, because we're stopping the natural way of living and manipulating with our technology.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

well...i'm not sure if anything happens to your brain, etc. but from reading artemis fowl, the character who had cryogenics performed on his body didn't get brain damage, but couldn't use his body as well as he used to. his memory was worse as well. but then again...the story's fiction, so i don't know if that information's true o_O

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip
    But that might take a long time, because we're stopping the natural way of living and manipulating with our technology.
    So is modern medicine.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I think... the Navy SEALS should fight the Marines...
    What does that have to do with this?
    I dunno...

Anyways...
    ...cryogenitals...
    What do I think about them?
    Hmmmm... ... why would I want my ass frozen?
    To see a better tomorrow?
    ...it's like "Tired of waiting for your bills? ...get your ass frozen, and see how much your debts have piled up, including the ass-frozen-bills!" ...

=_= ...that's expensive...

<_< Okay, answer me this: .... is the sky really blue?

If it's not, then don't get frozen.

...that's for our food... we're not trying to keep us fresh for the oven.
    ... >_> ............... ................. ummm...

Seriously, I don't care much for it.
    Why would anyone want to get frozen?

"Get frozen until we find a cure for cancer..."
    ... "Dude! That's awesome! That means, all that I care for and about will die before I find the cure for cancer! I'll feel really out of place, and so disoriented that I'll think I'm drunk as a skunk for years on end! Kickass!"

"Get frozen until we find a better future..."
    ... "...dude! That's awesome! Instead of trying to MAKE a better future, I'll be a lazy ass and wait until OTHER people do something about it!"

"Get frozen so you can see how the future is!"
    ... ... "Dude! I'll probably wake up to some government official telling me they need me for World War 3!"

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

that is playing god and it is wrong. more and more ppl are finding more ways to stay alive longer. you are SUPPOSED to live a natural life and die a natural death.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

OH! Like Futurama's first episode, cool! but, no thanks

Newbie ecchi7 may be famous one day ecchi7 may be famous one day ecchi7's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: Cryogenics?

i think cryogenics might actually work....that is if they can somehow reanimate the cells in the brain....
    ANIME!!

join this site!!:
    http://zsquad.7.forumer.com/index.php

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ecchi7
    i think cryogenics might actually work....that is if they can somehow reanimate the cells in the brain....
    you're right, if they cant reanimate or unfreeze, the person will die

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast