Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Cryogenics?

Newbie ecchi7 may be famous one day ecchi7 may be famous one day ecchi7's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cryogenics?

reanimation is the key to cryogenics...
    ANIME!!

join this site!!:
    http://zsquad.7.forumer.com/index.php

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hyuuga13
    that is playing god and it is wrong. more and more ppl are finding more ways to stay alive longer. you are SUPPOSED to live a natural life and die a natural death.
    Dude, humans have been play God for some time. We humans use to live to 40{Very few poeple live that long} was very old back then but now the oldest age a avg person lives is like 52 and there others who are 100 or more. Humans will always try to live longer because they don't know what waits after death. We kill any thing that we don't understand. In this case we try to face death the latest we can.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I find it interesting, but not practical in the sense that a person could use it to prolong their life hundreds of thousands of years. But then again, what good is living if you aren't, living? Why put yourself through the potential pain of being chilled to a super cool temperature? I think it'll be possible one day, but not practiced. The only thing I can see being used on humans to keep them alive longer, is space exploration. Kind of like the movie "Lost in Space".

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Wait, I thought we were talking about poeple having a sickness and we don't have a cure for it.So we chill them out and unchill them when we have a cure.Not about poeple dieding and bring them back to life. They goes agaisnt The Laws of the Bible, Moral, and Science.

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont believe that people can escape from death.. but people can protect thereselves from any danger...

i dont want to die.. then became alive again then died again.. it is so ridiculous
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by banj_rave_03
    i dont believe that people can escape from death.. but people can protect thereselves from any danger...

i dont want to die.. then became alive again then died again.. it is so ridiculous
    ESCAPE FROM DEATH? You mean get your ass frozen!
    ............ then die!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4