Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Curious..those in college

Newbie leonaenae may be famous one day leonaenae may be famous one day leonaenae's Avatar
    Thanks

Curious..those in college

I was just wondering what everyone is Majoring and Minoring in and why, and what you are aspiring to do in the future

Here i want to Major in English, my Minor i think International Relations but not sure, im still undecided on that part
    I want to go to Law School and become a lawyer (havent chosen a field yet though) and i figure those are good to have under my belt
    If you wondering LAWYER WHAT well my family and i have been cheated with our car so many times, by Duncan and others , that i want to stop those slimy people, and keep others like my family from being cheated, when they already are poor and cant get a lawyer to defend them. And i love to argue muhahhaa

You?....

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Curious..those in college

after i get the OSSD (ontario sec sch diploma) i'm going to the states or japan (if i get the MEXT scholarship) to major in mechatronic engineering.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

ah I see, good for you, I applaud you for pursuing an engineering degree, of course you could only really go for a mechatronic degree in Japan, but an Electrical Engineering degree would be better though. As for me, I am majoring in Materials Engineering with a possibility of a minor in Chinese. I am hoping to do some graduate level work in China at Peking University with their joint Materials program with Georgia Tech which I am currently at.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm interested in robotics, see. and mechatronics appeals to me because it's a difficult course. and i'm always up for challenges. materials eng... what's that really about? never really found out.

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

im entering now in the college.. and im interested to computers and also technologies.. so do u think if i take up such course about computers.. what is the probability that i would get job and earn money? what do u think?
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Thanks

Um, there are always risks involved, regardless of what course you take. Of course, if you work hard and do well, and become good at what you do, you'll rake in the cash. Then again, if you're not as skilled as some other people, well... too bad.

Newbie Malloc-X may be famous one day Malloc-X may be famous one day Malloc-X's Avatar
    Thanks

I am doin a Bsc in I.T. i love computers i would luv to be a software engineer someday

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Im not sure, but something to do with computers.... Im good with them... or probably something about animation....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast