Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Curious..those in college

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Curious..those in college

i want to do is programming... program that would be able to kill all virus.. or program that would kill all hackers...
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Heh heh. Don't we all. If you want to kill hackERs, just hire assassins to eliminate them all. LOLz. The more you come up with anti-virus programs, the more virus-makers will create viruses that overcome your program. It's an endless battle. Even the viruses that attack human bodies are the same. They mutate and turn into mean things that can't be defeated.

But I'm going off topic again... so... yeah.

Mechatronics. May venture into Aerospace, though. It'd be great if my parents let me go to fashion school and become a designer. Sigh.

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

that's my goal.. to lessen hackers.. i dont like to kill...

one of the course that like is law... law in which protect the human rights...
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

To answer your questions, Materials Engineers use math and science in order to design and build new materials for things to be made out of. The best way to put it is like this:

The field of Materials Science and Engineering focuses on the development of new materials for the next generation of engineering applications. It views biomaterials, nanomaterials, ceramics, metals, polymers, electronic materials and composites from a fundamental point of view, emphasizing the relationships between the atomic- and microstructure as well as the properties, processing and performance of the material.

if you want more information check out my schools Materials Science website

http://www.mse.gatech.edu

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks, KoN.

I'm interested in aerospace / aeronautical engineering as well. What's the difference? I always figured that in aeronautical eng you just work with planes and jets and stuff while in aerospace eng you get to work with stuff that actually go into outer space. I dunno if I've got the right idea, though =/

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

ok, here is where some confusion comes into, Aerospace Engineering is how most colleges will produce their program, in other words if you got a degree from Georgia Tech, it would in Aerospace Engineering, however inside that you Aeronautical and Aerospace, so basically both are subsets of Aerospace, I know its sounds weird but check this website out

http://stats.bls.gov/oco/ocos027.htm

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie flawedkaos may be famous one day flawedkaos may be famous one day flawedkaos's Avatar
    Thanks

I am majoring in Tech Management and minoring in Computer Networking and Security. My plan is to, once I graduate, to become a systems admin or a website developer. Better than what I am doing now. Leting all ma talent go to waste. I only have one semester left then I am done! w00t!

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

om my im suppose to apply for college on Feb 1st and i still have no clue what im to do!!,

although i have ideas...

#1:a Graphics designer...meh

#2: a rotorary wing Pilot,..helicopter pilot, you know like medivac or commercial,

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast