Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Cursing

Otaku tekem may be famous one day tekem may be famous one day tekem's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cursing

i do alot but try to contain myself
    when around little kids or my mom
    or aunts (except for the ones that curse alot too)
    but yea its pretty much just like regular
    conversation to me it just comes out
    even sometimes when i am talking to my mom.
    aint no big deal though shit i'm grown- i can
    curse if i want to

Otaku Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy's Avatar
    Thanks

For the most part cursing is alright if you are really angry at someone or something I cures when I play video games haha.
    Hey if you don't understand what i am saying it just because I'm black.

OUR MOTTO
    to destroy all mankind for the benifits of pandas and Squirells alike.

I will make your brain hurt with not using commas and periods and putting Caps where there shouldn't be hahaha. The sparky strikes again haha

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

sometimes i curse but i try not to. really try not to curse!

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

well ahahaha i lvoe cursing. i often say poop... you know the synonim that starts with an S. i say F#$% too and Jesus F. Christ too. which is wrong and i know i am going to hell... but i use it when i'm mad or just wanna be a butthole... infact i made it a priority to learn some other curses in some other languages. i know some Cantonese, Japanese, lots of Russian cause a speak it. Ukranian, German and French cause i am learnign french lol.. . oh i lvoe languages!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

considering im 13, i ''curse'' a lot. especially in the hallways @ my school. you hear a "curse" every 5 seconds. (quite literally) i say damn a lot. also, i have never cursed near anyone related to me.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

well i try not to curse alot bc i want to just tell people off with words they dont know and just walk away leaveing them stumped. thats always fun. but i do say "danm" alot and "shit". but if im really pissed off ill curse ALOT in english and in japanese. its also funny to curse at people in japanese. also because no on knows it!lol so thats always fun to do.

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

I go poppin' all over the place. I sometimes try to stop, but it ain't working. I don't understand what's so bad about it though, I mean it's just words.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

When I BS around with my friends, yes. You gotta know when it's appropreiate. Or when I'm irritated, not angry, irritated.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast