Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Cursing

Newbie nirvana beyond stupidity may be famous one day nirvana beyond stupidity may be famous one day nirvana beyond stupidity's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cursing

I think its funny, the reaction you get from some people is priceless.. I say them all in English and Spanish also learning it in Japanese.. With the way our society is today I believe its OK but not around little kids nor relatives unless they are direct family members..

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The King of Fashion
    I go poppin' all over the place. I sometimes try to stop, but it ain't working. I don't understand what's so bad about it though, I mean it's just words.
    It makes you sound trashy. I try not to cuss as much as possiable.

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess cursing/swearing's been around our life so much that most of us use it so freely and easily like it's really nothing. And really, it's nothing. I mean heck, it's just a word. And to me, I think it's really a way to express yourself sometimes. Or perhaps just words to vent your anger/frustration, whatsoever. And hey, swear words don't even need to be used negatively. For example, you may say something is "F-*king good".

Swear words have been used so frequently that it's been morphed to be something that's part of daily life and something so common. Something I really think is wrong, is when people judge others just because they curse or swear. So yeap, cursing is just a part of life and I think people should just try to accept it.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    It makes you sound trashy. I try not to cuss as much as possiable.
    Yeah. Guess you got a point. I don't wanna sound trashy, but I wonder who invented curse words or modified them to what they are today.
    Last edited by The King of Fashion; Jul 14, 2005 at 04:39 PM.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by esthered
    I guess cursing/swearing's been around our life so much that most of us use it so freely and easily like it's really nothing. And really, it's nothing. I mean heck, it's just a word. And to me, I think it's really a way to express yourself sometimes. Or perhaps just words to vent your anger/frustration, whatsoever. And hey, swear words don't even need to be used negatively. For example, you may say something is "F-*king good".

Swear words have been used so frequently that it's been morphed to be something that's part of daily life and something so common. Something I really think is wrong, is when people judge others just because they curse or swear. So yeap, cursing is just a part of life and I think people should just try to accept it.
    When this is common like it is dont say much for society. I use to say it alot, then I realized, I was talking like trailer trash.

Newbie Elfy may be famous one day Elfy may be famous one day Elfy's Avatar
    Thanks

umm..I believe it's usually
    S***
    or F***
    *Signature WAY WAY WAAAAY too big, maximum size is 450x110, please make the neccessary ajustments. -AO Staff*

Newbie darse may be famous one day darse may be famous one day darse's Avatar
    Thanks

cursing is how you express anger and tell jokes
    in short curseing is meant to be funny
    you f***ing CAT THATS IT YOUR GETTIN NUKED "puts cat in micro waveonly to find out the cats a squirell" HOLY S***!!! see funny
    although we might dwell on other things

deep down love is our only escape

www.aiyoriaoshi.com

Newbie checo may be famous one day checo may be famous one day
    Thanks

Sorry No Not Funny

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast