Thread: D&D program for laptop

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks

D&D program for laptop

I'm actually playing D&D as the DM. for making my quest, I have a lot to do and I was wandering if a program is available to make all map, caracter sheet, monster , bla bla bla, on a computer,so I will not be lost with all the sheet of papers on the table.

I've done some quick search over the net with no luck...
    Coming soon.........

Newbie fuujin may be famous one day fuujin may be famous one day fuujin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: D&D program for laptop

you could always make one up? use some php or xml setup and have that keep all the info.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks

ya but the thing is that I wanted something that could alow me to draw the map, and add some info on it. Like where is a monster. ( if the mouse is on it, all the stats of the monster will show.

Get the idea?
    Coming soon.........

Otaku Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop's Avatar
    Thanks

It's kinda tough to point you in one direction. I've DMed for a few years now and the endless sheets of paper your left with can be a hassle, but you get used to it.

Anyway, if in doubt, you could always use your MS Word or Works program and their clones. Add BMPs for maps and other images for any particulars, such as description. I've never actually seen anything like what you're asking for though.
    Last edited by Slothrop; Sep 07, 2005 at 05:27 AM.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

there a game based around d&d it's caled never winter nights >_<
    I don't think there is a program generator for dnd ... but i dont play it soo ... ya know there could be.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie The Abyss of RO may be famous one day The Abyss of RO may be famous one day The Abyss of RO's Avatar
    Thanks

I know it is not a program but this site has a lot of maps. http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/downloads

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks

There is a D&D program, that will generate characters and monsters: D&D E-tools. Of course you'll have to buy it. Then http://www.codemonkeypublishing.com/...ile=index&c=20 will help with some mods.

Also there are a lot of pdf files and programs that will work with E-tools such as maps, combat etc.. you'll need to search for them.