Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: D.S. or PSP?

Newbie Xenda_Vahn may be famous one day Xenda_Vahn may be famous one day Xenda_Vahn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Turtle
    You're right about SquareEnix not being owned by Sony but the reason for not having the original Final Fantasy series(newer ones not the classics) on GameCube is because Sony made a contract to be the sole guys to have on Playstation until like 2007 or something. So you are going to have to deal Crystal Chronicals for a couple of years and hope that they make a multiplatform deal.
    thats right!!! i wish that they would brake that deal, cuz crystal chronicles was gay!

Newbie Kiroshi may be famous one day Kiroshi may be famous one day Kiroshi's Avatar
    Thanks
    CC I agree was not a good game but it had some nice art ... FF3 (jap version) is coming to the DS, I dont know what they plan to do with the title but it is coming.

Final Fantasy 3 DS
    "The man who saw half a century ahead" -Osamu Tezuka

Newbie Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenda_Vahn
    nintendo rpgs suck, cuz they havent even had very many! but on the other hand, their action and fps's were mostly AWESOME!!! (there were a few exeptions, like 007: agent under fire, and star fox adventures) i forgot about a good rpg they actually had. but know i cant think of it. it was for the gc though.ill think of it.

Meh, I loved super mario rpg. :P

And nintendo doesn't really....make FPS's. Their only one I can recall is metroid prime, really. Most of the shooters on their systems are made by different developers.

Newbie Xenda_Vahn may be famous one day Xenda_Vahn may be famous one day Xenda_Vahn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Kiyone
    Meh, I loved super mario rpg. :P

And nintendo doesn't really....make FPS's. Their only one I can recall is metroid prime, really. Most of the shooters on their systems are made by different developers.
    i did too. but was that in the last seven years? didnt even realize... that was an awesome game too... sorry for that error... all the bond games are fps's, duh! and perfect dark was the absolute shit for the 64. and then theres rogu agent for those of us lucky fellers... hehe and to add another thing... its still on the nintedo console!!! it doesnt matter who produces it, its who they let buy it!
    Last edited by Xenda_Vahn; Nov 22, 2004 at 10:35 PM.

Newbie Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, Paper mario and the mario&luigi superstar saga are relatively similar to RPG's as well, just....not as cool.

Thanks
    in the lvling sense, they are, and the battle systems, but the difficulty isnt there...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5