Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Da Vinci Code

Newbie Akwaro may be famous one day Akwaro may be famous one day
    Thanks

Lightbulb The Da Vinci Code

Has anyone read the da vinci code? How was it ?

Currently,I'm reading Angels and Demons ,Dan Brown's first novel with the character Robert Langdon.I thought it would be a good idea to read it before the da vinci code.

I've never heard of Dan Brown before he wrote the davinci code,I really prefer historical romances, but such a topic couldn't be over looked.

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Da Vinci Code

uhh... the books pretty wicked... but if anyone is religous and easily offende dont read it, personally i love the questions about christianity it presents, but i kno ppl get offended...

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Newbie Akwaro may be famous one day Akwaro may be famous one day
    Thanks

People do get offended, but they shouldn't. The book's a novel ie. fictional although the organisations and practices in it are true.

If I'm not mistaken the writer himself is a christian. Ironic, I know.

I can't wait to read it

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

I have no problem with it as long as people don't try and claim it's not fiction. Unfortunatly alot do. Then you have the trouble trying to seperate any factual background from the story....If you want to know about the subject just go elsewhere. If you want to be entertained though I understand it is very amusing.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akwaro
    People do get offended, but they shouldn't. The book's a novel ie. fictional although the organisations and practices in it are true.

If I'm not mistaken the writer himself is a christian. Ironic, I know.

I can't wait to read it
    its a good book!! and ( pleease noone throw holy water at me this is just one view!!) i believe some of the more anti-christian arguments are based on written records, if im not mistaken..

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    I have no problem with it as long as people don't try and claim it's not fiction. Unfortunatly alot do. Then you have the trouble trying to seperate any factual background from the story....If you want to know about the subject just go elsewhere. If you want to be entertained though I understand it is very amusing.
    It was bound to happen. Dan Brown wrote that the Priory of Sion is actually real.
    He believes this himself...

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

I read it about a year ago and it was definately a fast read which means it was a good story. I liked the characters but I'm not sure how well it will translate into a movie. Right now the movie's status is Ron Howard directing and Tom Hanks in the lead that I know of.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    I read it about a year ago and it was definately a fast read which means it was a good story. I liked the characters but I'm not sure how well it will translate into a movie. Right now the movie's status is Ron Howard directing and Tom Hanks in the lead that I know of.
    blahhh... tom hankey pankey? they shoulda picked someone better...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast