Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dad

Newbie A'Karuya may be famous one day A'Karuya may be famous one day A'Karuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Amandra I am proud of you for finally getting those feelings out. I am so happy that you have found the ability to do this. Your Dad should read this. If I wasn't afraid of the step mom I'd show him.
    LOVE LIFE WORK PAIN SARROW AND THE GRACE OF THE ANGELS TO EVERYONE

always and forever, through pain and sorrow, through love and joy

A'Karuya (the young warrior)

Otaku dark frog may be famous one day dark frog may be famous one day dark frog's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dad is not dead and he didn't marry a stranger it was my baby sitter and my moms best friend.
    LIFES NOT A GARDEN SO STOP ACTING LIKE A STUPID HOE.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dark frog
    my dad is not dead and he didn't marry a stranger it was my baby sitter and my moms best friend.

Now i'm confused

Otaku dark frog may be famous one day dark frog may be famous one day dark frog's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Life Was Not Like Most Peoples, My Parents Always Faught And They Got Divorced. My Babysitter (who Is Now My Step Mom) Tryed To Control My Life. She Did Until Like 8 Months Ago When I Moved Out. I Now Live With My Mom And Its Hard. I Really Don't Know My Mom So We Are Not Close. Understand Now?

Newbie RavenMoon13 may be famous one day RavenMoon13 may be famous one day RavenMoon13's Avatar
    Thanks
    i really like this poem it's a good one, and that's nasty that he married your babysitter.... well maybe it's just me, but when i think babysitter, i think 14-18 year old girl ..... not someone who is ready to get married!!!!!!!! ... but nice poem... good emotion...

"Dim vales- and shadowy floods-
    And cloudy-looking woods,
    Whose forms we can't discover
    For the tears that drip all over!
    Huge moons there wax and wane-
    Again- again- again-"

Edgar Allan Poe

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks
    U'r life's a bitch. srry, but remember u have Justin to change that

That is so sad
    Last edited by N.Y._Soulja; Jun 03, 2005 at 06:43 PM.
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Thanks
    yeah but i need him in AMBOY not ARKANSAS when i need him the most he is not there no one is.

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm sorry I can't be there now... but I'm slowly changing that, with each passing day. Each and every Friday, I see my dream of being with you grow, and one day, I'll be there. Maybe even sooner than I have planned. Just expect me to be there, and I will. God is on my side now. I found that out not too long ago, and nothing can stand against God. I come thee love, posthaste

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2