• Don't really like techno music.

1 12.50%
  • Don't really like daft punk.

0 0%
  • Never heard of them... gomen -_-;;

1 12.50%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Daft Punk!

Newbie *OMNI THWACK* may be famous one day *OMNI THWACK* may be famous one day *OMNI THWACK*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Daft Punk!

Daft punk is about the only american music I listen to and they rock! especaily if you love techno they've got you covered. Has anyone else listend to their music and loved it.
    [align=center]Ookami komyunitei |-
    [/align]

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    wow, ever since One More Time I have never heard of them again....

I didn't know they had other songs.

Newbie *OMNI THWACK* may be famous one day *OMNI THWACK* may be famous one day *OMNI THWACK*'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    wow, ever since One More Time I have never heard of them again....

I didn't know they had other songs.
    Yeah they have tons of other songs. ^ ^
    [/align]

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    what would you recommend??

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    DAft punk is awesome. The first time I ever heard of them is when they played around the world on the radio. That song didnt get much air time on the radio but I would turn up the volume really high when they played that song. THey hardly play daft punk songs on the radio anymore.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    what would you recommend??

Songs they have:
    Harder, better , faster, stronger
    Digital Love
    Face to Face -(I have this song as my ringtone) hehheh
    [/align]

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks
    One More Time and Around the World are their more famous tunes, most of their stuff is kinda underground, as it's mainly aimed at clubs/dj's and all that...if you like them, check out Dirty Vegas (they did that song 'Days Go By')

Otaku Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire's Avatar
    Thanks
    I didn't know they even had songs out anymore. I liked their song "One more time" back in the day, its one of those songs you can just dance to at a party or something. I'm sure they do play their songs for clubs though.

80% Evil l 5% Insane l 15% Addict l 0% Lack of Guinea Pigs
    lAnime TalklAnime OnlinelOtaku BoardslMini Tokyo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast