Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Dance Dance Revolution

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Dance Dance Revolution

Quote Originally Posted by Suzy
    I always dance in TimeOUT in heavy i am the master thought i want to try dance dance mario revulotion seams awesome.
    No such thing as Timeout in DDR. You may be thinking of a different game.

And DDR is NOT a dancing game, it in no way you teach you how to dance.

Back in the day, I used to be huge on DDR. I still am but not as much as I used to be. I've pretty much passed every song on DDR extreme (Arcade ver.) save for Paranoia Survivor Max Challenge and Legend of Maxx. I haven't gotten to the point that I can pass LoM regularly like I can with Max 300 and Max Unlimited.
    Too cool for a sig.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

There used to be an arcade near where I live (it got shut down ) where huge crowds of people would gather. I tried my hand at it, but... well... I suck. I have friends that are really good. But I suppose practice makes perfect (^_^)

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Practice is the key, belive me. I don't practice often, but once a month(since summer 2002) is enough to get slowly...very slowly good at it as I have...more or less....only at Max 300 at standard.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Hahahaha.
    I can get Max300 on heavy perfect.
    So I'm ok.
    Haven't played in like 5 months though

~M

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

I love this game very cool and better in jpn I think.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a great game. IT has a calorie counting program so you can lose weight and such ETC....

Last Christmas, MY ONLY gift was a DDR MeTaL PaD.

Needless to say, I've become fairly good at the 3 games that I own for PS2 (DDR Max 1, Max 2, and DDR Extreme).

DDRFREAK.COM is an offbeat site that offers inside information on Dance Dance Revolution / Konami and when certain DDR Mixes will be released to the US.

Evidently DDR Dancing Stage Fusion (?) And Extreme 2 will be released fairly soon. I love the game to death. I can't get enough of it. I played it to the point where I almost passed out. (4 hours +)

Some of my favorites songs include ~

Judy Crystal ~ Nori Nori Nori
    Bambi ~ Cowgirl
    Joga ~ Dam Dariram
    Darude ~ Sandstorm ^^;;
    DeSire / 2 MB ~ Healing Vision (Angelic Mix) -- I can Almost do it ON HEAVY!!!

I haven't done DDR for ages. I need to get back in the habit. I am so out of shape that its not funny...which is why I could improve at DDR. >____x;;

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

So anyone on this forum near where I live? I wanna have some challenge, thought I already met some that are too challenging.....one who can almost beat Survivor Max or something like that and easily AA too many songs....I felt like a worms shit in comparison....I need people of my calibur....thought some others were just starting to play so that not much challenge...right now I'm sick thought so I can't do all the heavy songs that I could right now.....difficulty 8 thingies demand quite a bit in me...

Calling anyone that lives near Quebec city or someone that might visit within the year so we can meet and spend lots of money at it or play on my puny pad somewhere....arcade = best thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks

In case anyone cares, DDR Extreme 2 was released yesterday and damn is it oh so good.

I've never had more fun playing DDR in such a long time. This easily the best USA mix to date and it beats out most of the japanese versions as well.
    Too cool for a sig.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast