Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Dance Dance Revolution

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dance Dance Revolution

Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life
    With the PS2 controller I can do quite a bit: Everything except Max 300 and MaxX Unlimited in the games DDR:Max and DDR:Max 2. I haven't got Extreme or Extreme 2, but got a feel at the arcade and with DWI(Dance With Intensity, PC version from an amateur that is quite talented).

The controller doesn't give much challenge once you get the hang of it, but with the feel, the fun never stops XD, unless your tired, sick or have no more money if at the arcade. At home, my plastic thing called a pad isn't even near the fun that the arcade offers....and I keep slipping on the tunes at Heavy. Maybe I should nail the pad down or something XD
    For the pad, velcro is the best option. On heavy mode, however, a lot of the times the velcro only works for so long. It's something though. Word.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life
    The great Cybergig1 plays DDR? why can't people liv near me so a mega party/tournament could take place, thought I'd get beaten by some and beat quite a few as well XD

yeah actually I've played for about 5 years. I started most of the old DDR threads I run a lot of tournaments at our local arcade. I usually can get in the top 3. I'm a solid 9 foot player. 10's give me trouble now since well I dont play as much as I used too. Afraid Beatmania IIDX has stole my soul as I just lvoe the skill required and in a way its flashier than DDR and you sweat less lol but I still love DDR I just have my phases. I love my cobalt flux home pad it rules.

oh and never mention playing DDR on a controller people. That is a SIN !!! *shakes hand*

if you want to play on a controller you play Beatmania, now thats a controller bemani game! 7 keys and a turntable! w00t DDR on a controller is so easy its something only someone missing their legs should do as they have an excuse lol

so far that play list looks like it mostly just has the songs my Japanese DDR Extreme already has, because I remember the thing I didn't like about US Extreme was it missed half the songs from the arcade DDR, so looks like US Extreme 2 is just picking up the missing pieces
    Last edited by Cybergig1; Oct 01, 2005 at 09:11 AM.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie Gundam-Freedom may be famous one day Gundam-Freedom may be famous one day Gundam-Freedom's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to like DDR but u can't them anywhere in the UK anymore

Fave Animes: 高達wing, 高達seed,高達第08MS小隊,高達ZZ,頭文字D,naruto,bleach,stu dio ghibli,龍珠Z,名偵探柯南,數碼暴龍,天地無用 etc

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    oh and never mention playing DDR on a controller people. That is a SIN !!! *shakes hand*

if you want to play on a controller you play Beatmania, now thats a controller bemani game! 7 keys and a turntable! w00t DDR on a controller is so easy its something only someone missing their legs should do as they have an excuse lol

Perhaps, but I find it boring to play alone so I don't play often with my pad, and taking it out is a hassle and when I usually wanna play its late and people live below me so its not always a good idea...

I need to be with people to get better so that's why I'm stuck at 8 footers after 4-5 years of play.... I need someone that will play with me!!!!!!!!

.....*snif*

Cybergig1, why don't you and some others come and visit the oldest city in America more or less: The Old Quebec. so I can have a good adversary, the others here that play don't stay long or aren't there when I go and see...and you'd meet maybe people that manage(not always) Paranoia Survivor on Heavy :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Newbie Kuroku may be famous one day Kuroku may be famous one day Kuroku's Avatar
    in a box off the coast of the Gulf Of Mexico
    Thanks

I used to be really good at the game almost like a pro (almost...sort of) but then the damn cheap pad broke so i stopped playing...and now that ive got a new one i was improving but not the dumb pad is going dead too dame those pads
    pEoPlE...fEaR tHe uNkNoWn....mUa hA hA hA!!!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i like ddr, ive played the online version of it ^_^... it's kinda hard doing it with ur fingers though
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Easiest with fingers, easiest!

Damn, I've looked to much at my own thread.....urge rising.........*starts DWI and plays a bit*

But seriously, I need an adversary, is it possilbe to play against someone on PC?!?!?!?!?!?!

EDIT: (songs playing on DWI right now XD, thought using keyboard)

1st song: Break Down at Heavy X2 speed, 381 perfects, 22 greats, full combo( (457)

2nd song: Boys Euro mix at Heavy X2 speed, 311 perfects, 17 greats, full combo(338)

3rd song: Butterfly upsing mix at Heavy X2 speed, 317 perfects, 5 greats, full combo(385)

4th song: Candy Unlimited at Heavy X2 speed, 318 perfects, 7 gretas, 1 good, 1 miss, Partial combo(219)
    Note: D'oh!

5th song: Cartoon Heros at Heavy X2 speed, 331 perfects, 52 greats, 15 goods, 3 boos, 7 misses, 11 ok, Partial combo(83)
    Note:Not my best shot at it...

6th song: Dam Darira at Heavy X3 speed, 290 perfects, 8 greats, Full combo(315)
    Note:Back in the grove XD

7th song: Dynamite Rave(Naoki) at Heavy X3 speed, 383 perfects, 14 greats, 1 good, Partial combo(378)
    Note: My best yet XD

8th song: Healing Vision angelic mix at Heavy X2 speed, 456 perfects, 20 greats, 2 misses, Partial combo
    (323)

9th song: Japan from Re-venge at Heavy X2 speed, 395 perfects, 4 goods, 3 missis, partial combo(234)

10th song: Japanese Character song with sorta classical music that is a final song in a mix I think at Heavy X3 speed, 354 perfects, 17 greats, full combo(377)

11th song: Max 300 at Heavy X1 speed, 331 perfects, 112 greats, 39 goods, 15 boos, 58 misses, 2 oks, partial combo(49)
    Note:I want my mooooooommmmmmmmyyyyy!!!!

12th song: Ordinary World at Heavy X3 speed, 260 perfects, 13 greats, 1 good, partial combo(188)

13th song: Rythm and police at Heavy X3 speed, 404 perfects, 16 grets, full combo(430)

14th song: Sakura at Heavy X2 speed, 377 perfects, 52 greats, 9 goods, 3 boos, 5 misses, 1 Ok, Partial combo(166)

15th song: So Deep at Heavy X4 speed, 434 perfects, 55 greats, 5 goods, 1 boo, 3 misses, 2 oks, Partial combo(239)

16th song: Frekles(KCP re-edit) at Heavy X3 speed, 307 perfects, 7 greats, full combo(326)

17th song: The last 100 sec at Heavy X2 speed, 396 perfects, 32 greats, 1 good, 4 oks, partial combo(266)
    Note: Eye twitched, computer slightly lagged and forehead was really itchy, but still managed a new record XD

18th song: V for Extreme at Heavy X2 speed, 358 perfects, 7 greats, Full Combo(379)

19th song: Witchdoctor (cartoons) at Heavy X2 speed, 298 perfects, 35 greats, 1 boo, 3 misses, 3 oks, partial combo(321)

Final song: Castles in the sky amateur edit difficulty 10 I think done at Heavy level X3 speed:
    1731 perfects
    263 greats
    25 goods
    11 boos
    31 misses
    79 oks
    partial combo(295)

Note: My best yet XD
    I got this song at: http://www.bemanistyle.com/forum/ thought the site is quite down for now and only the forum seems to work so try another time to download tunes for DWI thought you need to freely register first or you could ask me to send a few at a time on MSN messenger XD
    Last edited by Soldat of life; Oct 01, 2005 at 08:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

btw using speed mods is weak, makes songs easier you need to do them at normal speed to be elite. Doing songs like "bag" with a speed mod makes people a joke around here. As when you do that its no longer a 10 footer and is more like a 7. and I can hang with you, but let my buddy Brett play with you and he'll have you wanting to quit the game I think he's 5 songs away from AAA'ing everything on extreme mix arcade and I know people out west who are farther along then that across all mixes its sick

but yeah it'd be fun but well you sound like your far away haha ^_^;; and didn't mean to nag you on the speed mods I'm guessing you meant you did those with your fingers right? and dont sweat being alone its still good to practice that way on the pad so you can get better for tournaments. Practicing with your fingers is ok on a song where your just trying to learn the beat in your head

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast