Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Dance Dance Revolution

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dance Dance Revolution

Oh, I'm only doing these songs for the fun of it(and yes its with my fingers with the up, down, left, right pad thingy XD ), I mostly use speed to get a better score or sometimes make it harder if the song is easy.......but I do admit that at arcade its not as nice to see, but I'm not good enough yet to do a few songs that I finish at their normal speeds.....sadly, for example I do Candy:Unlimited X2 speed I think, Dam Darira at X2 too, the others I don't remember well.

So in the end, is there a way to compete on the computer, that's what I wanna know!!!!!!!! Is there any program that permits us to link together through internet something so we can play together???!!??

Edit: Oh and I don't mind seeing people better than me, on the contrary it instills in me with hope that I'll do that one day XD, I may not look like it and act like it, but deep down, I'm kinda a bit competitive.....*evil grin* XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

never heard of a way to do it online like your wanting, but without a pc jack for my pad I wouldn't play anyways. Like I said kinda boring to play DDR with your fingers, for me anyways

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Both ways I suck TERRIBLY!!! (sp? who cares!) I am getting better though... only done a couple of songs.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I have been playing DDR for almost 4 months at first i thought it was another retard game but when i played it for the first time i had a second thought. So far i have mastered standard mode.

ps; the new DDR game is out it is called DDExtreme 2.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

PC jack, my friend has something that can put PS, PS2 and N64 controllers on his computer so I can put my pad, I could ask him where he got his.

Well then, I guess I'm stuck waitin to see if someone will one day go on a trip and visit near me, which is quite not probable......so I'll keet at it as usual and by the time someone comes, two things may happen:
    1.I'll be super good.
    2.DDR may no longer be popular.....(hopes this never happens, I don't often get good at games usually and this one I like...thought don't play often).
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Newbie somechick_73 may be famous one day somechick_73 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I've played for about 2 years, but I haven't really played in a year. Well actually thats a lie I played back in February or March. I keep forgetting home version counts. But i hate those cheap dance pads, it's gotta be all metal for me.

Just Monday I tried to play a solo machine at this arcade, but it turned out two of the buttons were busted, stomping the crap outta them was too much energy wasted, so I gave it up. I failed. Lolies. I need to go back to MY arcade instead of that arcade. I miss ddr so much, but I just don't have any buddies to go ddr with anymore. My friend Gary (my original ddr buddy) has become a flake.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5