Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Dance Dance Revolution (DDR)

Newbie Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004 may be famous one day Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004 may be famous one day Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004's Avatar
    Thanks

Dance Dance Revolution (DDR)

WOOOHOOO there are no threads for this and i decided to make one....!!!

If you don't know what this is... these are the games you see at the arcades and theres a stage thing with arrows and all that good stuff!!!

ANYWAYS!!! What im trying to say is I LOVE THIS GAME!!! Reply to this thread if you have SOME knowledge on what this game is about!!!!

OOOH FAVORITE SONGS ON DDR!!!

Mine are:

Max 300, MAXX Unlimited, The Legend of Max, Can't stop falling in love (Speed Mix), V, A, Maximizer, Dream a Dream, End of the Century and many others im too lazy to type!!!

HAVE FUN!!!

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah we had a pretty large thread on it before the database wipe. I'm a solid 9 footer, I can do 10's but no on command, but put up a 9 and I'll pwn it. I have all the mixes import and likewise, fun game I'm also into Beatmania IIDX

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004 may be famous one day Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004 may be famous one day Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    yeah we had a pretty large thread on it before the database wipe. I'm a solid 9 footer, I can do 10's but no on command, but put up a 9 and I'll pwn it. I have all the mixes import and likewise, fun game I'm also into Beatmania IIDX
    SO that means you do the songs on heavy..... lucky... im on standard most of the time then every one in awhile im on heavy

Ive never played beatmania is it fun??

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Whew. I myself enjoy DDR. I completely suck at it....................But it's fun to play. ^-^
    Seduced by Flesh

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    I LOVE TO PLAY THIS GAME! I got some games on the ps2 and love to play it everyonce in a while....i am able to do a lot of songs on heavy..just not all of them...neway, my favorite song would have to be.....CANDY...i just love the beat to it.

Newbie Kowa may be famous one day Kowa may be famous one day Kowa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah! DDR is what totally changed my freinds life.

you see he about a year and a half ago my freind started having heart problems due to high cholesteral. (I think thats how you spell it) anyway, his docter said that he had to start working out mor and get in to better shape. so I introduced him to DDR.

Well before you know it he begane to lose weight gain muscle mass and his ceolesteral began to drop.

On a side note: I myself dont really like the game too much, but seince it helped my freind jout I really cant say anything bad about it.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    ^_^
    Last edited by Kowa; Jan 01, 2005 at 07:35 PM. Reason: grammer
    "Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind."
    - Edward D, Morrison

You know the funny thing? People say I kinda look like Tenchi ^_^

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah IIDX is made by Bemani as well. However its totally different, its a DJ simulator, the controller has 7 buttons and a turntable. 4 lower white buttons with 3 black above them sorta like a piano. Its insanely harder the DDR >_<

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

Love Ddr

I love playing DDR, it's a good relief of any stress I have. I do all the fast songs. My legs are so screwed up though, that I can't do more than a decent 9. I can't do all the 9's, but I'm working on Can't Stop falling in Love (Speed Mix). If I learn what the crossover's are, then I can do that one.. I just have to stop in the arcade when I'm in the mall. It's my "excercise" .

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast