Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Dance Dance Revolution (DDR)

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    thats freestylin theres that which is great to watch and is more freeform and then theres perfect attack players who play for precision and accuracy on the arrows. You wont see them freestyle when going for a PA ^_- I myself am a PA'er as I suck at freestyle lol

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie Jin4576 may be famous one day Jin4576 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Actually my friend can freestyle and PA Afronova light and AAA it...yeah yeah i know everyone and their mom knows that song by heart.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    If i could remember all the arrows in almost every song like some people can..i would freestyle as much as i could XD.....though i dont have memory like a library so i dont think ill get there anytime soon >_<

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    well most freestylers play on light that I've seen anyways so yeah wouldn't be too hard I imagine to learn most songs arrows. But I only play on heavy so no way on the freestylin lol

and long time no see Jin bud

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie Jin4576 may be famous one day Jin4576 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    well u could do heavy little and fs, it still be considered fs. The only fs on heavy that was good that i can think of is the Break Down clock and counterclockwise spins. It just looks crazy going that fast and doing them, im pretty impressed that the guy wasnt dizzy after it.

ditto, y'know me im post a few times every few months or so lol. but yeah im just trying to get back into the mix or something.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Those spins in Breakdown are hard to do but fun. It looks pretty impressive when you learn to play the whole song doing only spins. I also like doing spins in Paranoia KCET, Trip Machine, and Frozen Ray.
    Too cool for a sig.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Haha...yes indeed...i can spin as well...though if i spin way too much then i loose it seriously fast cuz my brain cant take the super fast motion like that...>.<..man...though i dont see how people can ever fs on a really fast and messed up song such as like.....gahh.....forget what its called....i think....well...might be "era" but im not sure...though like..in the middle of the song...it goes from super fast to slow mo for like..10 seconds...and that part throws me off cuz on heavy...u can almost not be able to tell which one comes first.....atleast i cant >.<

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    What you are talking about are BPM changes. Most of them arn't too bad since it's pretty easy to antisipate it since the music slows down also. The one in Era is one of the simplier ones.

I remember when I first did "Healing Vision (Angelic Mix)" I didn't expect the stop at all. I was totally thrown off.
    Too cool for a sig.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast