Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11

Thread: Dance Dance Revolution (DDR)

Newbie asraiwaters may be famous one day asraiwaters may be famous one day asraiwaters's Avatar
    Thanks
    if anybody has StepMania download songs by Sonic, his steps and banners/background images are awesome. he has songs by The Faint, a few anime themes, and a lot of Crystal Method.

Newbie GeNdO_IkArI may be famous one day GeNdO_IkArI may be famous one day GeNdO_IkArI's Avatar
    Thanks
    i play it alot too, i like r3, cowgirl, the legend of max (even though i cant do it all the way), and a bunch of other songs.

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks
    OMG i luv tht game it is sooooooo fun i could play that game for HOURS. my fav songs r ummmm can't stop falling in love (speed mix)......ummm all of the speed mixes basically....i got the need 4 speed lol

but i luv that game sooo much....and i'm thinkin of gettin the one that's been released in japan (i gotta ask my mom though) lol.........but to me itz the best game ever and i would pick that game over any game ANY DAY of the week

the crossovers:
    i don't get them yet.....but i'm on my way
    hmmmmmm...........wat new world.......
    hmmmmmm........... i see.....

dude where'z my car

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah the big push now is "In The Groove" which redoctane is going to release as its first ever backed game. Made by a lot of the people who made those PC emulators for DDR. Pretty much the same idea only like a ton of mods to make the arrows go in all kinds of crazy ways and I believe I read some hand drops that are a must (so I'm guessing 3 arrows at once) and just all kinds of things. Looks to be good DDRfreak already made a whole site for it and are talking that it'll all merge over. So I'll check it out. DDR is still my thing though. I may actually even give PIU a try now that it is coming out on ps2 or whatever. My cobalt flux has the buttons I just have to take out the board from the center one lol we'll see about that however

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie GeNdO_IkArI may be famous one day GeNdO_IkArI may be famous one day GeNdO_IkArI's Avatar
    Thanks
    dude i dont even want top think about 3 arrows all at once........*passes out thinking*

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    hehe yeah I know what you mean but I love challenges, since I pretty much have DDR down I'm up for some new things but like I said ddr is still my thing lol ^_^

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    DDR is a fun to game to play. I dont play as much as I used to though and since that then I cant do songs on heavy that I can normally do . Disappointed in myself

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11