Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Dance Dance Revolution (DDR)

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Tsugaru (Apple Mix) is a lot easier than Tsugaru. Which isn't saying much since both of them are pretty easy. Apple mix is much more fun though. I thought that Apple Mix was a 8 when I first saw it. Konami gets a little screwy sometimes when it comes to step chart ratings. After all, they did change Paranoia KCET into a 9.
    Last edited by Wobbuffetking; Jan 03, 2005 at 03:35 AM.
    Too cool for a sig.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah I prefer flow, just like how daikenkai's steps annoy me after awhile. The chaos is kinda stupid in that one. Course A on challenge isn't much better bleh. But now Matsuri Japan is the sauce, I can AA that sucker every 2 outta 3 times lol

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Thanks
    I hate how Daikenkai just has random double-stepping like in End of the Century. They don't flow together too well and it's just a cheap way to make a song harder. Daikenkai is pretty tough for being a 8. A oni has those really annoying step-jump combo in it. It also has double-stepping too. Probably one of my most hated stepcharts.

Matsuri Japan is definately one of my favorite 9 steps. It was also the first one that I've ever passed. The only parts that I mess up on are those weird gallops.
    Too cool for a sig.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    hehe yeah I think its the gallops I love especially at the beginning and end because I can do them and it looks like I'm all bored LOL XD

but yeah Daikenkai is just cheap, and yeah the A double steps mainly its the speed that sucks. Since I dont mind those steps on say Genom Screams which are too easy or DXY which I really like that song cause its easy to get into course it has way too long of a breather in the middle it almost looks like a light song for a bit

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie Jin4576 may be famous one day Jin4576 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    yeah i was hardcore back in the day with this game, but now I only play it so I dont get insanely outta shape. I cant do any hard heavy songs now lol. Like my highest is 8 or 9.

I play:
    Cant Stop Falling in Love (Speed mix), True (radio edit), Love Shine, Blue Impulse, Still in my Heart (momo mix), b2u oni, b4u oni, Paranoia Suvivor, PSM, and some of other stuff.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    I love the oni steps to Love Shine. I really think that they should have made those the heavy steps since the heavy steps are pretty easy and a little boring at times.
    Too cool for a sig.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its been to long since I played DDR. LAst time I played was in August 2004 when my cousins from FLorida were here. After that my pads stopped working, thats why I haven been able to play. But I use to play all the time the most I can do was 9 but now the hardest I can play is 7 or 8.

Thanks
    That's not too bad considering that there are some really hard 8s out there (Waka Laka, Witch Doctor, The Least 100 Sec.)
    Too cool for a sig.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast