Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Dance Dance Revolution (DDR)

Newbie Ky-kiske30xx may be famous one day Ky-kiske30xx may be famous one day Ky-kiske30xx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't do DDR, well not really because i suck... and i need guidance *stiffles a little* help me

Please... lord, give me the strength to change... change the world... If I could

Sol... once friends now sworn enemies where did we go wrong...

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    practice practice practice its the only real help you need

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Oh wow. I haven't played DDR in so long. I bet i'm so out of it if i tried it now.

Newbie Ky-kiske30xx may be famous one day Ky-kiske30xx may be famous one day Ky-kiske30xx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i been challenging people that suck just like me but i still lose lol but i just have fun wit it, I don't go hard like some people...

Please... lord, give me the strength to change... change the world... If I could

Sol... once friends now sworn enemies where did we go wrong...

Otaku ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking

heh, Dance Dance Revolution... The trend has died out, nobody plays it here anymore. I still from time to time play it at home. I have Max for PS2, but I don't bother playing it all that much anymore because the song selection is quite boring and way to easy. I've played Extreme, Legend of Max is a fun song, but I think the game is geared too much for new people, Konami has to make harder step charts for the advanced group

I used to play tons back in the day, even built myself a metal DDR pad. I'll post pics of it in the MISC Section. And then edit this post to link to them. 9 Footers are routine, 10 and 11 are a good challenge now.

For hardcore DDR'ers I would recommend downloading Stepmania (DDR Simulation) for the PC, hook up a usb DDR pad of some sort, and play. The custom songs made by people all over the world are great, fun anime songs as well as popular music. The steps for some are really difficult compared to the arcade and home versions. Some equivalent of 12+ feet. Although the grading system only allows up to 11 me thinks. I love the Super-Heavy mode though, it's good practice for eye-coordination. Helps alot, and really improves your arcade play as far as I'm concerned.

I was once a DDR champion in my area hehe, also did a competition when I was in high school, and let me tell you there was some good competition, there were4 asians (including me) and a white guy in the finals, I beat them by a fair margin though; Maxx Unlimited With 0 misses 24 some greats and 520 some perfects.

All-in-all was a fun game and a good way to get a workout and enjoy yourself at the same time

Otaku ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Update:

I've uploaded my Pad Pictures. My current web host is down, so I'm using the link to AnimeOnline temporarily until I can get my host to work again and post more pics.

For now you can access the pic here~

Ex-Paranoia's Dance Dance Revolution Dance Pad

Enjoy

If you need any information about the pad, don't hesitate to ask!

Newbie Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004 may be famous one day Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004 may be famous one day Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ex-paranoia
    Update:

I've uploaded my Pad Pictures. My current web host is down, so I'm using the link to AnimeOnline temporarily until I can get my host to work again and post more pics.

For now you can access the pic here~

Ex-Paranoia's Dance Dance Revolution Dance Pad

Enjoy

If you need any information about the pad, don't hesitate to ask!
    Thats soo awesome!!! Hehe I got my threee of my guy friends into ddr like in december so one of them bought ddr extreme for the ps2 before me....... but anyways I'm glad that there are so many people out there that like ddr!!!! *feels special*

OOOH more songs I remembered

Rythym and Police
    Love Love Sugar
    Pink Rose
    Love Shine
    Candy
    and many others I can't think of right now..... grrrrrrr...

Newbie Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love this game and my favorite songs are Healing Vision, Exothinic Ending, All Paranoias (specially Paranoia Survivor Max), Max 300, etc... this game's awsome
    Kenshin: "You can die at any time but living takes true corage. I'm living too that I am, to repent for all the lives I've took"

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast