Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Dance Dance Revolution (DDR)

Otaku fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai's Avatar
    Thanks
    ahhh i love this game too, got it at home but still spend loads of money on it in arcades!! think my fave song wud be Can't stop falling in love
    Signature exceeds limits and has been deleted by Hassun

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    YAY a DDR thread!!!I LOVE DDR!!!I've been playin for almost a year now. I'm posted on DDRFREAK. It's cool to find some DDR fans.^^
    MY FAVORITE SONGS:
    Healing Vision,Max300,All Paranoias,Colors,Candy,Can't Stop Falling in Love(speed mix),Freckles,R3,etc...

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    almost too old a thread but we'll let it slide it was close ^_-

anyways anyone in the North Georgia area feel free to head to the DDR tourney we're having this sat. PM me for details if your interested

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Gig, I still really want to play you at DDR sometime. Maybe Ultramix 2 whenever I pick it up or something like that...

How good are you now BTW?
    Too cool for a sig.

Newbie furry angel may be famous one day furry angel may be famous one day furry angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    i recently got into the game, and im still in the light mode...
    my friends usually come over, and we laugh as we mess up really badly. hmm, my favorite song is Funk Boogie and the real fast ones! it gets real intimidating when the arrows are just all over the screen

Otaku steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    i larve DDR!!! i used to play everyday after school, but ever since i got a job i havent been able to play but maybe everyday that i have off. it sucks. anywho.

my favorite songs are:

A, V, Theme of the Dragon, Wild Rush, The Whistle Song, B4U, Castle in The Sky, Drop the Bomb, .59, and and and and and and i forgot.

i play on standard x2 speed. its easier when its faster! yay! -rawr-

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    OMG i love this game so much my fav songs are

drop the bomb
    twighlight zone
    BURNING HEAT (my favorite ever)
    tsugaru (also one of my favs)
    dream a dream
    GYRUSS ( my favorite one on the ddr ultramix 2 -x box-)
    b4k
    holic
    hysteria
    the list goes on and on and on.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbuffetking
    Gig, I still really want to play you at DDR sometime. Maybe Ultramix 2 whenever I pick it up or something like that...

How good are you now BTW?
    Still a 9 mainly have just gotten the number of greats down and added some more heavy AA's to the rack lol I have an Xbox and live but I dont have ultramix or anything. I may try it my thing was I never wanted to because I heard that my Cobalt Flux pad reads as if its a controller instead of a pad. So I didn't want anyone nagging me like I was playing on a controller. Plus I need an adapter o_O I may can borrow my girlfriends Redoctane I got her at christmas. It works with the box and ps2 so that could be an option. You just need to come down to Georgia haha

I still can't beat Beau though. Damn him and his wrestling, it gives him crazy stamina lol. course he is 10 years younger then me too LOL I'm 26 and can still pwn most of the teens hehe. Only Beau and one other guy can actually make me look bad at the local spot. But out in Atlanta I'd get smoked a bit.

Still stuck at 3rd for the last two tournaments too. I was way bad out of shape for the last one I kinda laughed about getting 3rd as the first one I was pretty primed. But better now so if I can just stay in shape, but dont know how I'll do this Sat we'll see
    Last edited by Cybergig1; Feb 17, 2005 at 07:35 AM.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast