Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Dance Dance Revolution (DDR)

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks
    I play it all the time..I spend soo many dollars ddr taught me how to dance! I have the high score at my local arcade Its like my work out after i chow down I do that and i gain nothing!
    Last edited by Tithe; Mar 27, 2005 at 05:41 PM.
    A deathless heart alive with greif
    Smiles when it hears of thee
    Whisper now my secret love
    Kiss my lips and rise above

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    how much? it must be a lot...
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    uhm NEVER brag about being good with a controller thats weak if your wanting to use your hands you have to play IIDX another bemani game. Otherwise honestly dont even mention DDR with a controller, thats just sad. Plus I can AAA songs on a controller if I did that just get IIDX if your wanting to do that than you'll have some skills

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i totally suck with the dancepad. but i am the best player with the controller i can beat any song on light, 85% on standard, minimum on heavy, and minimum on challenge. its fun and exercising
    Yea you arn't proving much when you say that you can pass heavy songs or AAA or AA a song on any difficulty via the controller. It's not called Hands Hands Revolution after all. The game was made to be played with your feet.

I end up playing a lot better with my feet anyway than with my hands. I usually end up getting 30+ more greats if I play with my hands. But there are some songs that no matter what, I usually end up getting a high amount of greats anyway. They are mostly songs that are very hard to follow (I feel..., L'amour et la liberte, Xenon ect.).
    Last edited by Wobbuffetking; Mar 27, 2005 at 09:50 PM.
    Too cool for a sig.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    you sure better not be talking to me since thats what I said

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Lol actually I wasn't. I should have put a quote tag to refer to who I was actually talking about.
    Too cool for a sig.

Thanks
    I know I was messin with ya lol

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    i totally suck with the dancepad. :Thumbd: but i am the best player with the controller i can beat any song on light, 85% on standard, minimum on heavy, and minimum on challenge. its fun and exercising
    Its super crazy when u actually see someone DANCING on the pads...i myself have seen this happen before where someone will jus immediately turn around and start dancing for entertainment of the crowd....its completely CRAZY!! Its like...the dude remembers all the signals for the song and actually dances on the pad..its almost too crazy to believe...i myslef can do most of the songs on heavy and a few i cannot do on heavy...so im pretty good myself....jus not good enough to dance in front of a crowd without looking at a screen >_< O_O

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast