Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: :Dance and Drama:

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: :Dance and Drama:

Hip-Hop break dance is my type,Im still learning some rap dance, but I never really do much, and no I dont feel relaxed.
    Last edited by nightsly; Jan 30, 2006 at 01:50 PM.

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm no drama person, and I sure as hell can't dance, so that answers my question....

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

lol i just finish playing dance dance revolution, because i don't like the music that sony added to the game i put my headphones on and start listening to death metal, trance and some heavy metal while palying the game.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm into modern dance. Oh, and I love acting! ^^
    I used to be a rhythmic gymnast when I was in elementary school - I stopped in 8th grade. Used to get to travel all over the world for competitions. Man, that was the life. These days I choreograph my own little dances... nothing fancy. Modern dance is fun. ^^ Wanna learn tap, though. ^^

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

i know how to dance ofcourse.. what type of dance?? hiphop.. anything except ballet....
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

You can breakdance?

Newbie celestialcharm may be famous one day celestialcharm may be famous one day celestialcharm's Avatar
    Thanks

I dance! I take dance class at school. So far (last year and this year), we did Hip-hop, Modern, Salsa, African, Creative, Bhangra, Ballet, and a whole bunch more. There was this one unit, since this years theme was hip hop through the ages.

We were put into groups, and each group learned a type of dance, and presented it. Then they taught the rest of the class how to do it. We learned Funk Styles, Contemporary Jazz, Bebop, Charleston, Swing, Disco, Classical Jazz, Tap, Bollywood and breakdance.

I also take bellydancing class on the weekends. This class is fun too.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _Nathalie_
    I only know how to dance on Drum n Bass, do freezes, handplants that kinda stuff

It has a sort of a breakdance influence
    wow that sounds cool... I bet ur form some part in Europe if u know how to dance that... u dance that with trance or techno, right?

uuuhhmmm.... I can dance a little bit of merengue, salsa, and my favorite, when I go to raves, all dark and thance with the glow sticks!
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast