Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dark Lord of the Sith is here!

Newbie Darth Unrivaled may be famous one day Darth Unrivaled may be famous one day Darth Unrivaled's Avatar
    Thanks

Dark Lord of the Sith is here!

Hello I'm a Darth Unrivaled. I hope to make a lot of new friends here. I also hope that some of you (or all of you) will join me on the dark side. Look forward to posting here.

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Plz... Not the dark side... All about the light side (not cause the good guys wins but because in JK Academy, all your force powers are defense, making you depend on ur saber to slay ur enemies ) Besides, if i joined u in the dark side i'd be known as a sith Anyhow welcome to AO.

Newbie Darth Unrivaled may be famous one day Darth Unrivaled may be famous one day Darth Unrivaled's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes thats true but I am not a normal sith lord. I was once a peaceful beings a saiyan-human hyper-breed. But as luck should have it I was weak minded and turned to the dark side. I threw my trainning my master thought it be wise to in case me in a metal body. So I am more machine now then man.

Thanks for the welcome. I hope you see it my way. As I am now the master. As thanks to my master was too weak to hold that role over me. The powers of the sith have shown be the greater of my own powers.

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    May the force be with you mate Uhh... if we ever do meet in battle, and I would happen to lose (WHICH I WON'T!!!! :P) Just remember that Scooty Puff Jr SUCKS!!!! (I dare anyone to name me the show that i got that sentence from) [Just remember that Scooty Puff Jr SUCKS!!!]

Thanks
    Will do. Lets just hope that if we ever meet in battle that we are allies and not as enemies.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    ?
    Dark side? What's that?
    Do they have blood there?
    And misery?
    And Pain?
    Nah, that's probably the twilight side...And that's where I am...Where even the sky is crimson.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Someone convinced me that welcoming people can be a good thing. Guess I should start with you. Welcome to Anime Online Darth Unrivaled, remember to read the forum rules and stay active in the community. If you're an artistic person, then go on ahead and show us what you have in the gallery.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yo. The Darkside awaits eh? If ya cant beat em....join em. lol anyhow...welcoem to the site man, hope u stick around. Batter up

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast