Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Darth Vader is a petty crook

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Darth Vader is a petty crook

(Springfield, Illinois-NBC) May 22, 2005 - It appears Darth Vader delivered an unwelcome show of force at an Illinois movie theater this weekend.

Police in Springfield, Illinois say a man wearing a Darth Vader mask walked into a movie theater, shoved an employee out of the way and grabbed a bunch of cash.

Investigators say the robber fled the theater and ran into a nearby wooded area. Police have no suspects.

"Star Wars: Episode Three-Revenge of the Sith" was actually one of the movies playing at the theater.

Investigators say the robber didn't display any weapons- not even a light saber."

Oh how the mighty have fallen, he turned from galactic domination to petty street crime. I'm dissapointed.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    You know, not that I condoned thievery in any way, but robbing a movie theater in a Darth Vader mask is both funny and ironic. GO DARTH GO!

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    bwahahahahahaha, knowing him (not that i know him, i'm mearly speculating) he'll probably be found in the woods after spending all the money on little star wars toys.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    It seems that galactic conquest doesn't put food on the table (whatever he eats)...
    Also isn't the suit notorious for limiting movement?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    well maybe it's just budget cuts you know, and vader need someway to repair the deathstar (is that what's it's called?)

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    well maybe it's just budget cuts you know, and vader need someway to repair the deathstar (is that what's it's called?)
    You just failed in not trying to show your Star Wars Geekness Pyoro...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    You just failed in not trying to show your Star Wars Geekness Pyoro...
    are you kidding?! im no geek, deathstar's is as well known as the term lightsaber

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks
    *Pats back* Suuure sure, I believe you Pyoro. It's just that everyone else thinks that you're in denial. But I believe you, really I truly do.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast