Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: darwin: was he right in your eyes?

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: darwin: was he right in your eyes?

Darwin denounced his own theory before he died, so why should I believe it? There is no proof, every so-called break through (such as the peppered moth) turned out to be disproved or lacked sufficient evidence to even remotely support his ideas. Do I believe organisms adapt yes, do they evolve no.

Newbie Shadow wraith may be famous one day Shadow wraith may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spymonk
    By saying that animals evolved and became humans

1.U insult God and this is not right ....
    2.U insult yourself
    3.U insult everybody on this planet just because some okes was comparing the
    creation of the human race to the evolution of animals.
    So yes i don't believe this apply to us humans maybe animal evolved through
    the ages but we where created in the Image of God.
    Sorry man darwin wasn't so clever...

My 2c

Just because you don't believe in what Darwin said, doesn't mean he was dumb....

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer
    Darwin denounced his own theory before he died, so why should I believe it? There is no proof, every so-called break through (such as the peppered moth) turned out to be disproved or lacked sufficient evidence to even remotely support his ideas. Do I believe organisms adapt yes, do they evolve no.
    How do you explain then How different the animals are today from millions of years ago??

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Thats not true. JUst because you dont believe in adam and eve dont mean your insulting god. He could have created the Monkeys we came from, so evolution doesnt really go against god.

PS: not everything in the bible is true!!
    I think the same way......
    evolution is like this:
    there environment and animals adapt to live in it, the ones that survive(the strongest ones) pass their genes onto the new generations so that they can survive, and this cicle continiou in all generations so that living beings can survive
    does that makes sence?.....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't agree that they are millions of years old (maybe billions, lol). Though those numbers can easily be millions of years off if you just change one aspect of the formula (which no science teacher can produce for you, even though they cling to it like white on rice, so thank you google!!! http://www.asa3.org/ASA/resources/Wiens.html lol)

I mean these same people predicted that since the earth was so old that the moon when we landed on it would be many feet deep in "space dust" thus partially the reason the legs were so long on the spacecraft.

It wasn't till after the landing of the Lunar Lander they figured out this was not the case. This doesn't prove the age of the earth as being young or old, just that not everything science spits out contains so much merit that I will accept it as is.

Carbon dating is inaccurate, but radiometric is much more reliable in my and thousands of scientists opinion but this only applies to…ROCKS!

What does this mean?

As for the difference in animals from then till now? Since there is no accurate way to determine age of animals (unlike rocks) what is to make me think they didn't just die off and the ones we have now through "natural selection" lived on making them just as old?

I agree this maybe a BS statement but I just want to point out that most of science theories on this are as well. I am not saying the animals are old or young, doesn’t really care, but either way I don’t believe that any creature evolved from another.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

in the bible it says god took us from the "dirt"
    this word is very vague it means we could have just lived in the dirt like animals the meanings to this are endless

the darwin thought .... I do not beleive the theory of a man who spent a week with turtles
    especially a man from an era of people who smoked opium and drank absynth

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

i respect your opinion. but i disagree. i am athiest and until someone scientiffically proves he exists i wont beileve.
    Ok fine u and God can sort that part out.

Thats not true. JUst because you dont believe in adam and eve dont mean your insulting god. He could have created the Monkeys we came from, so evolution doesnt really go against god.
    Well i did not say that but everybody has the idea or have read the scriptures and most believe we were created by God specificly for the sould purpose of which is still vague to most ppl.It all depends on what your Christian believe are.I will not believe i was evolved from a ape if u wanna u can but there is no way in Hell u can show me the evidence as to be correct maybe to our way of thinking.

Just because you don't believe in what Darwin said, doesn't mean he was dumb....
    If u think about it we are discussing a topic and if i refer to darwin as not so clever i did not say Dumb but merely stating that his way of thinking is not so superior on the subject as we might think.

Just for the record I believed in evolution in the sence that animal adept to environment the become smaller or have longer necks to reach the higher trees for food but i mean real if any of u say we evolved from whatever which one would it be

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I believe in evoultion thru and thru. I'm studying sum aspects of science and thru what I have learnt I can see that evolution has occured and is happening.
    We came from Oragnatans (sp?) he he! cute...

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast