Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: darwin: was he right in your eyes?

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: darwin: was he right in your eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by arador
    I think he was right in his assumption that life started on its own and evolved not by some "god".
    Well I believe that a higher being started it all but we evoled on our own
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Otaku alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith's Avatar
    Thanks

we adapted we did not change and no i do not think he was completely right cause adaptation and evolvation are 2 different things
    "The face is the mirror of the mind, and the eyes,without speaking, confess the secrets of the heart." - Saint Jerome

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Ahem. I am sooo sorry for saying this, but some of you really need to read into evolution and the idea of adaptation before you assume to say that Darwin theory is correct. I don't want to say much and get into an argument because I am not good at arguing. Hehe. Kedar come over here and help me PLEASE!!! Anyways, I believe that God is the supreme creator of all lives. The end. Hehe.
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Otaku alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by *Mayura*
    Ahem. I am sooo sorry for saying this, but some of you really need to read into evolution and the idea of adaptation before you assume to say that Darwin theory is correct. I don't want to say much and get into an argument because I am not good at arguing. Hehe. Kedar come over here and help me PLEASE!!! Anyways, I believe that God is the supreme creator of all lives. The end. Hehe.

i agree with you god is supreme and that is it.
    "The face is the mirror of the mind, and the eyes,without speaking, confess the secrets of the heart." - Saint Jerome

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

it could be posbily since the missing chain was never been found. And the meteor rock had life forms on it. It would ne a little funny if we came form a rock from another plante

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rock on
    it could be posbily since the missing chain was never been found. And the meteor rock had life forms on it. It would ne a little funny if we came form a rock from another plante
    interesting hypothesis.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

i was saw it on tv and thats what they where talking about.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by *Mayura*
    Like i said b4 Mayura believing god was the creater of us still flys in the theory of evolution.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast