Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: dating and you

Otaku chain may be famous one day chain may be famous one day chain's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: dating and you

yea they should have some say but not all say, some times we care more about thier looks that we dont care about their personality and your parents help so that u dont make a big mistake

Thank you sasuraihell for the sig

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont remember were I heard this but still: "a persons opinion its the most important... for them.... ur opinion its importan to u but for the rest of the world could be worthless..."
    there is some truth in there.... although ur parents r more experienced and bla bla bla... u should listen to their opinion and think about it... but in the end its ur life...
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

In my opinon no they shouldent have any say in who u date, because if u love that person thay shoudent interfear with your business.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

Even though parents have experienced these things already, does not mean they know what you like. You are your own person, you have likes, you have dislikes, there are people you like and people you don't. Your parents are their own being, their likes and dislikes might be different from yours, just because their your parents doesn't mean you have to be molded into their image.

Likes, hates, love, emotions in general, are more of a mater of opinion, from your own thought. You are you, be with whom you like, because you're looking for that person who would be for you, not your parents.
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Otaku animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime's Avatar
    Thanks

I the really world yes you parents can say anything they want to about who you date up untill you leave there house. Thats my problem right now. So yes untill your 18 your parents can say something about who you date.
    "Brodie: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega"
    Silent Bob: "Excitement, adventure... A Jedi craves not these things.
    "
    MALLRATS

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ~fallen angel of death~
    do you know that in the state of florida it is legal to sleep with someone with out your parents doing anything at age 16
    thats really cool im going to have to go to flordia j/k

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks

i think its pretty much ur decision and just take ur parents advice on who to date and who not date date

^^BEST SIG EVER!!^^

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

Your parents have a say in everything, except love. They have full authorization in whom you date, & it's probably for your best of safety. They've been through it some time in their life & made some mistakes, now they don't want you to do the same.^_^ If there are any problems, show your parents how much you appreciate them as/if they do to you.^_^

Hokuro~Minakurii
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast