Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: dating and you

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: dating and you

Parents shouldnt have a say in who you go out with otherwise they would be choosing your wife when your like 30
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yumyum92
    should your parnets have any say on who you date?
    sure they can have their opinion and everything but that doesnt mean they can tell you who you should or shouldnt date..but then theres the obvious ones that you shouldnt ever date like those people who carry guns and stuff in the trunk or wherever they go..i mean thats jus plain logic there...but you SHOULD know what your parents think of your date/girl/boy(friend) before you get MARRIED..that is if you are that close and ever think about getting MARRIED

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Your parents used to be young too. And if they're really cranky and "stupid" as you think they are... that's usually because life didn't go the way they thought it would...

Do they have any say on who you date?

Yeah... according to THEIR PREFERENCES.

._. Take my family for example... the only son who dated someone that the parents actually LOVE... well, that was me.

She's very respectable. A little too innocent, but that's sunshine to this very cloudy world.

<_< I'm glad my parents adore her, it'll make things a lot easier for our marriage and finances, 'know what I'm sayin' ? ^.^

^_^ And besides, I love my parents... I'm glad they're happy with who I'm with...

...they just have a problem with her... being so...tall.

Newbie Yuki-Hime may be famous one day Yuki-Hime may be famous one day Yuki-Hime's Avatar
    Thanks

Speaking straight from my heart, so it is just my opinion. I will always ask for the advice of my parents, and I will also listen to them. Likewise, they listen to me and direct me in the right direction. I never dated anyone, I mean never, but when the time comes, I will always respect my parents words and keep them in account.
    Do you wanna rock with me?

If you stand beside me, and love me always,
    I will make you the happiest person in the world.

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    Your parents used to be young too. And if they're really cranky and "stupid" as you think they are... that's usually because life didn't go the way they thought it would...

Do they have any say on who you date?

Yeah... according to THEIR PREFERENCES.

._. Take my family for example... the only son who dated someone that the parents actually LOVE... well, that was me.

She's very respectable. A little too innocent, but that's sunshine to this very cloudy world.

<_< I'm glad my parents adore her, it'll make things a lot easier for our marriage and finances, 'know what I'm sayin' ? ^.^

^_^ And besides, I love my parents... I'm glad they're happy with who I'm with...

...they just have a problem with her... being so...tall.
    thats good and all but what if you were really in love with somebody your parents didnt like somebody they hated wouldnt that be so fustrating would you stop going out with the one you love because your parets told you to or get a divorce because your parents did like her dress sence if my parents said that to me i would tell them to take a hike even though i have much respect for them
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

to me i think they shouldn't have a say in who u date. to me its our choice on who we date, and they should respect it.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swordfish3
    thats good and all but what if you were really in love with somebody your parents didnt like somebody they hated wouldnt that be so fustrating would you stop going out with the one you love because your parets told you to or get a divorce because your parents did like her dress sence if my parents said that to me i would tell them to take a hike even though i have much respect for them
    ^_^ Well, of course! I never said that YOUR PARENTS SHOULD! I said your PARENTS SHOULD ACCORDING TO THEIR PREFERENCES!!! ...everyone should have an opinion, if we don't allow them to talk, that'd be mean.

I never said you had to listen, though.

XD

It'd be nice if your parents love 'em! ...but... if mine didn't love my darling... ...hell, I respect my dad most when it comes to men...... but... I'll stand up to him and even spit in his face if he denies my darling... -_-;;

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    ^_^ Well, of course! I never said that YOUR PARENTS SHOULD! I said your PARENTS SHOULD ACCORDING TO THEIR PREFERENCES!!! ...everyone should have an opinion, if we don't allow them to talk, that'd be mean.

I never said you had to listen, though.

XD

It'd be nice if your parents love 'em! ...but... if mine didn't love my darling... ...hell, I respect my dad most when it comes to men...... but... I'll stand up to him and even spit in his face if he denies my darling... -_-;;
    oh i see now thats quite a good excuse thats great !! i will use it for my late homework

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast