Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: dating and you

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: dating and you

Quote Originally Posted by swordfish3
    oh i see now thats quite a good excuse thats great !! i will use it for my late homework
    O_o what? You're going to spit in their face? ... I'm not so sure that'll work. XD

<_< ... you know... if we dated the girl or boy that our parents picked for us...
    ... then... wouldn't you wonder "hey... are you sure YOU DON'T WANT TO DATE HIM/HER???" ... XD

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

No way not that im brave but contrary to popular belief i do like having a roof over my head i meant the i never said you had to listen thing
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime's Avatar
    Thanks

parents will always tell you what they think of the person your dateing, and you do with what they say is up to you.
    "Brodie: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega"
    Silent Bob: "Excitement, adventure... A Jedi craves not these things.
    "
    MALLRATS

Newbie Shiro R. may be famous one day Shiro R. may be famous one day Shiro R.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by animemeanime
    parents will always tell you what they think of the person your dateing, and you do with what they say is up to you.
    That is what matters anyways, but parents should be happy that you found someone that you like. its not like thier the ones who are dating the person.

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

not really. they should give you your opinion. but i dont think they can say "Emily your not dating him i dont like him". for one the paerents arnt the people dating the person, you are. so its your own danm fualt if you screw up with him/her. i just think parents should give opinion. thats all really. im dating my self (N.Y._Soulja) and i still havnt told my mother. but she is going to meet ihm in 3 weeks, bc he is speical to me. and i hope she respects the facts that i love him. like i said opinion. not force.

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shiro R.
    That is what matters anyways, but parents should be happy that you found someone that you like. its not like thier the ones who are dating the person.
    Yes, parents should feel happy for knowing that their child has found someone, whom he/she loves, but what if that one is an uttely flip-flop jerk or jerkess? It is true that they are the ones, who will be dating that person, but most parents (almost all) will think of the best for their children. So, a person should listen to their parents, and keep their words in mind, too.

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yumyum92
    should your parnets have any say on who you date?
    not really,
    i dont mind if they give oppions. they shouldnt stand there and say "you cant see him/her anymore" its not really their place even if it is in the persons best interest. Because its not their chocie. Hey ya gotta have freedom some how, and datings included

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

The way I was brought up, my parents DEFINITELY get the last say when it comes to who I'm going out with. I mean, I can't possibly go out with someone my parents don't like, can I? And if they don't like who I'm going out with, there's gotta be a reason for that. So far I've been smart enough to pick people who my parents are okay with. They're okay with my schoolmates, my gang. They're okay with who I go out with. *shrugs* I'm a nice kid. Ha ha.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4