Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dating your EX again.

Otaku GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1's Avatar
    Thanks

Dating your EX again.

After read Solking reply on "My Dream Date", would you date your ex or would you not? Or maybe is it even good to date your ex.

I think there are certain circumtances where you can date your EX again.

Newbie big paddy may be famous one day big paddy may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Dating your EX again.

i wouldnt do it but i suppose if u love them then yeah

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

It really depends. In my case, we broke up because we had to fix certain things in our lives before we could get married. Now it feels like we have fixed up almost everything and we get along alot better now than before. She is the girl of my dreams and I would definitely get back together with her.

But on the other hand, you have to remember why that person is your ex. If that person is a complete loser, then its not worth it. People change but not that much.

Newbie Sun_Ice may be famous one day Sun_Ice may be famous one day Sun_Ice's Avatar
    Thanks

If I had an ex-girlfriend and she wanted to get back together, I would ask why? If she left me the first time, why let her do it again? I wouldn't go near her anymore.
    Avatar and banner, thanks to AnimeAficianado! Great job!

I am going to be honest with you, cause that's what we Chinese do.

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

It would be wierd. I mean if it was a sex basis yeh sure. cause we already have the chemsitry for sex. but not to like go out and so on. it just would be weird.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I suppose it depends on the circumstances surrounding your break up, and your ex, of course. I would NEVER date an ex. We broke up for a reason, and I would prefer to go on with my life. My ex and I are still "friends" (meaning we are civil to each other, and old no hard feelings) but I would never date that person again...

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Any ex of mine is an ex for a reason. I'd rather start new again, with a new person. I can't stand the thought of dealing with the problems that made them my ex in the first place. I'd rather replace 'em than basically go back in time and deal with the problems all over again.
    Pretty much any ex of mine is an ex because they were lacking common sense and I just couldn't stand 'em anymore. You can't learn common sense, therefore, they can't change in any way that would intrigue me at all.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Newbie BoundlessWings may be famous one day BoundlessWings may be famous one day
    Thanks

Ummm...I dated my EX five times thinking she would stay longer each time.
    I'm the fallen and the lost's way of escape.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast