Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dating your EX again.

Newbie Niimura Tooru may be famous one day Niimura Tooru may be famous one day Niimura Tooru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dating your EX again.

dating an ex is a complicated thing. I think you could do it, because sometimes people break up for really stupid reasons. Sometimes, you just need time apart and you don't really want to leave forever. However, dating an ex can also be a big blow to moving on in life. they bring back old memories, some memories you don't want to remember. So it really depends on the circumstances.

Love him, Hurt him, Make him bleed.
    Scream his name he's all you need.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I wouldn't but after a recent event, you really do have to think about why you two split up and what has changed between you.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

In my case, since every case is different, I wouldn't date my ex again. There will always be wounds and topics that will forever be taboo between someone and their ex. Unless the two broke up on friendly terms, which seldom happens, then I wouldn't suggest it or, to put it better, I wouldn't do it myself.

As everyone else said, it all depends on the circumstances.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

yea I would I still like her.... I always did, even after we broke up. I still have my heart.......... all for her, but I don't know if she still likes me
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess i would date my ex if she wants me to go out with her, but it won't be the same as in the past.

Otaku PunkAngel7 may be famous one day PunkAngel7 may be famous one day PunkAngel7's Avatar
    Thanks

I would never date my ex again he was a complete jackass
    he didn't give a ratsass about me!!!
    everytime i was sick he never called asking if i was okay
    and everytime i was sad and mad at him he was all like oh she has feelings, guess I better be nicer
    overall the answer is no and who ever is dateing him now I feel sorry for her
    You wouldn't know a good thing
    if it came up and slit your throat

Newbie BigBrother may be famous one day BigBrother may be famous one day BigBrother's Avatar
    Thanks

well no.....If i did my currenty gf would kill me

and no no punkangel its bad to call your ex a jackass even though he was thats still mean
    and thank god you broke up with him
    You Cannot Kill What You Did Not Create!!!

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BoundlessWings
    Ummm...I dated my EX five times thinking she would stay longer each time.
    Hahaha, that's just crazy... At what point were you going to realize that it wasn't going to work out? And I would go out with my ex's because I always leave on good terms, so there really isn't a reason not to.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast