Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dating your EX again.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dating your EX again.

I've done it twice. It happens. Sometimes it work and other times it doesnt. Just like with any relationship. I dont know, so far I havent been successful, but a third time around wouldnt surprise me in the least either. Just gotta be careful with it. Dont need any psychos or stalkers.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    I've done it twice. It happens. Sometimes it work and other times it doesnt. Just like with any relationship. I dont know, so far I havent been successful, but a third time around wouldnt surprise me in the least either. Just gotta be careful with it. Dont need any psychos or stalkers.
    I had a psychotic stalker once. *shudders* We went on one date and she wouldn't leave me alone. She asked me to marry her and be the father of her children. I had to change my number and get a restraining order just to keep her away. Horrible.

Otaku kogome may be famous one day kogome may be famous one day
    Thanks

hell no i made a mistake and now im here sad thinkin how much i was an idiot falling for him never ever would i go out with him!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3