Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: David Blaine

Otaku +ELIE+ may be famous one day +ELIE+ may be famous one day +ELIE+'s Avatar
    Thanks
    1)Chris Rock............I love that guy.
    2)......I'm gonna get a lot of crap for this.....but I've never even HEARD of David Blaine.
    *waits for the shocks and "OMG"s*

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    Wha ?! I just think you have one hell of an ego, and can't believe your eyes. Blaine's quite good at what he does, I'm sure you can't hang above a river for 44 days ! BAH !

Why so negitive ?
    No I don't have an ego, I just think David Blaines a bunch of boring bullshit and trickery. Any idiot can sit in a box over a river for however long they need. I believe Narrator's quote of Chris Rock sums up my desposition quite well.

If he's gonna do something, he should rip his arms off and then sew them back on with his teeth in 5 minutes. Don't give me that crap that takes 44 days and alls he does is sit around.

Newbie Pyro Mike may be famous one day Pyro Mike may be famous one day Pyro Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    If magicians never tell their secrets, how do we keep getting more?
    "My balls. To do with as I please."

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    No I don't have an ego, I just think David Blaines a bunch of boring bullshit and trickery. Any idiot can sit in a box over a river for however long they need. I believe Narrator's quote of Chris Rock sums up my desposition quite well.

If he's gonna do something, he should rip his arms off and then sew them back on with his teeth in 5 minutes. Don't give me that crap that takes 44 days and alls he does is sit around.

Hmmm, I agree. I was in the state that "It was too good to be true"... so I know where you're coming from. I don't like his 'feats', like the haging over the bridge, but I'm more of a fan of his street magic. He's incrediably smooth with was he does... sooo, ack... it impressed me.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    I honestly just think he's satanic. Great, but satanic. But then again, that's just my opinion, and I don't mean any offence.

Newbie roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly's Avatar
    Thanks
    i've always loved magic. and at the same time, i've never really believed in it. when people saw each other in half, its just some sort of optical illusion. but what gets me is when they bounce stuff from hand to hand real quick or some trick with fire and burning balls.

with david blaine, sitting in a box for 44 days was a good effort. i mean, if he did it for some cause or charity it would've been uber.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I had a dream the othe rnight that Blaine died of cancer and now this thread...weird. Anyways I think South Park called it, David Blaine is going to take over the world with his magic and only a 100ft tall John Wilkes Booth can stop him, and maybe Jesus and the Super Best Friends....Seaman, lol its still funny.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2