Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Dbz

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dbz

All the dragon balls are good(Z,GT)!!thats were i got my anime start at toonami, toonami still is the one to host DBZ on saturday nites.

Code Name Wind

Newbie Cross may be famous one day Cross may be famous one day Cross's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree it was on so much more... its still there but I miss it and GT... well I just stay away from GT have not seen an actual ep. and I do not intend to.

I am close to completeing the whole DBZ series. small holes in it mainly in the Freeza Saga (The biggest ones) but just a little more time and I will have them all. (Only 3 vhs to almost got rid of those to slowly moving forward lol)

I stayed up one night playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and 4 people died.
    "Bub's are you an unethical quack?" - Homestar Runner
    "Aww, now my heads not taped to the TV." - Strong Bad
    I see you have the ring and I see that your Schwartz is as big as mine. -Dark Helmet

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

your trying to get the entire series

IM BACK

Otaku Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

DBZ was ok, Vegta is my fav from the show, thats the only reason i watch it

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodhawk
    ya the old DBZ. i didnt relly like GT tho
    I agree DBZ is good but GT ...

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

DBZ is a great show. I don't care for the orginal ones though. They had horrible voices and it just plain sucked. GT was alright but was rushed and the UNCUT ones rocked the party. Broly one was a great movie plus the two cooler movies.

Otaku angel_goddess may be famous one day angel_goddess may be famous one day angel_goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

DBZ is alright... i can watch it sometime's on YTV but i don't... lol GT is SOOO boring!! I don't like GT... Oh well...

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

dbz , yeah i watched every eps of that show including db and dbgt , its awsome

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast