Thread: DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi

Banned animegojira1 may be famous one day animegojira1 may be famous one day animegojira1's Avatar
    Thanks

DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi

Budokai Tenkaichi looks to be great but, does anyone own it yet.
    I managed to get a english and japanese( I required both) copy myself.
    Last edited by animegojira1; Oct 17, 2005 at 04:32 PM.

Newbie Guts_Dragonslayer may be famous one day Guts_Dragonslayer may be famous one day Guts_Dragonslayer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi

I'm pretty sure it's not out in the US yet, but do go on. How is it? I'm a little skeptical just going from the screenshots and the new fighting POV seems like such a let down. Then again, you own the game and I don't. I probably won't buy it either way, but I'm interested to see how it stacks up compared to the other Budokai games.

Banned animegojira1 may be famous one day animegojira1 may be famous one day animegojira1's Avatar
    Thanks

It is to bad you probably won't buy it cause it is in fact the greatest DBZ game of ALL TIME. The opening movie is awesome with the whole wow we have really good graphics thing going on. The new fighting system is a little confusing at first but, it is easy to get the hang of.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen only the first two of this series and find that the graphics and gameplay is ages away from modern video games like Tekken or Soul Calibur.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Thanks

That is because those are the first two and they wanted a more anime like look to the game than just full 3d graphics and the second two are far better than the first two.