Thread: DBZ Sagas

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks

DBZ Sagas

A little while back i came upon a new DBZ game coming out this spring. In the game you have the freedom to move around and fly in an action based game. the story thus far i've heard only goes up to the cell saga. not much many of the DBZ fans havent already experianced. But still they say it's a promising; game for more info on this game go to www.gamespot.com/ or something. they usually give a specific release date. and a summary of the game.
    "Sorry i wasnt able to giva an exact point on the location on the site but my PC sucks and has many many restrictions!!! "

---"the game itself is new to the DBZ game trilogy because you can actuallly move around, and you arent bound to the hopping around of the budokai games."---
    )My last thought)
    Viva la freedom of movement.
    Last edited by whitec; Mar 21, 2005 at 09:40 AM. Reason: further adress code
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    it looks pretty fun....i just hope they improve the overall quality of the gameplay

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    The game hits stores this Thursday the 24th. Screw DBZ, though. My cash is being spent on God of War.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i've played the game, but don't expect much of it. The gameplay and the graphics are overall a little bit disappointing, but if you want to relive some moments from the terrific story of DBZ, playing it would be my advice.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've playedthe game to, and i think it's great, you can experience the whole dragonbal z
    serie till cell, and you can even play in the historie of trunks(isn't that great).

Well don't listen to kikinaki, he is totally wrong!!!!!!!!1

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Don't bother with it. The game is horrible. It's a monotenous, fustrating beat em' up plagued with sloppy controls, horrible graphics, and no playability what so ever.
    Too cool for a sig.