Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dbz Uncut

Newbie Anime_D22 may be famous one day Anime_D22 may be famous one day Anime_D22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dbz Uncut

I dont watch too much of DBZ
    UnderConstruction

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that making them uncut was an excellent idea. The fights are a lot better with blood. Plus they inhanced the episodes so they look like modern day dragonballz. My all time favorite thing to see in uncut is when someone punches through someone else it really makes me wonder how they were before they were uncut.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero
    I think that making them uncut was an excellent idea. The fights are a lot better with blood. Plus they inhanced the episodes so they look like modern day dragonballz. My all time favorite thing to see in uncut is when someone punches through someone else it really makes me wonder how they were before they were uncut.

they usually put a flash of light or smoke like on inuyasha

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

the "Ultimate Uncut Special Edition" of Dragon Ball Z

w00t

not very ultimate, IMHO

not much difference from the original english-dub
    the only differences was they added a little blood spatter, some minor cursing, and they changed HFIL back to HELL
    wow, that is truly ultimate indeed
    [-_-]
    I love my girlfriend.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

People still care about DBZ? I guess it is cool they made it a bit more like the orginal but I don't see it adds anything at this point people should care about. Maybe in 30 years people may say cool haven't seen that in a while let me wipe the dust off that baby and watch it again (of course it will still probably be on CN) but hey I think most people are sick of it by now unless u are completely neww to anime and have never seen it before.

Newbie Shianta Motasowa may be famous one day Shianta Motasowa may be famous one day Shianta Motasowa's Avatar
    Thanks

they are so sweet cant wait until they get on cell season that will be so ready for
    one must forgets ones past
    as long as he lives sins will follow
    as time past by
    one must follow his own past
    because:
    " Your Ticket To The Future Is Always Blank"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2