Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Ddr

Newbie Jin4576 may be famous one day Jin4576 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    haha I didn't know they were getting sued! I'd read a lot about it when the guys who made it had a few Machines out west, then I heard Redoctane was releasing it, so is it still gonna come out? anyways its pretty crazy, I may get it for the songs, although it seems way geared towards people who like doing insane mods to the songs, which I'm not big on

They showed the game at E3 and from what I've heard, they've said that the lawsuit wont effect the games release since Konami is complaing about the arcade vers. not the PS2 vers.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Otaku Ensui may be famous one day Ensui may be famous one day Ensui's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    nintendo is even making a Mario DDR game for the gamecube. Pad and all as far as I know, it'll be awesome! I love DDR, mostly for the great music, but it's also great fun to dance to.
    what exactly would be the difference exactly different tunes/music, and sticking mario on it.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Jin-gotcha

Ensui-sounds like it would be the way Disney Mix was, just different music and characters

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku Ensui may be famous one day Ensui may be famous one day Ensui's Avatar
    Thanks
    then why is nintendo making it sound like it's one of their trump cards. like they keep saying how we have these great games like mario mix, blah blah blah.

if it's just going to be the same thing, i don't see what's all the excitment about.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    exactly, guessing just cause its there first DDR game, no idea I haven't even cared to read about it. I just play mine at the arcade or on ps2

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    The Mario Mix is suppose to be a whole bunch of remixes of mario's classic songs. The only thing that sucks is that there's only like, 25 songs, with in comparison to the regualar DDR max 2 and so is nothing. I want the music!

Newbie Jin4576 may be famous one day Jin4576 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    remember its suppose to be for the little kids really not for the "uber hardcore" ddr fan. So expect the window for perfects to be huge and not much innovation if your a "uber hardcore" ddr fan.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Even though that the game is really going to be more targeted at kids (just like how disney mix was), I've heard from reliable sources that it's still going to present enough of a challenge for DDR vets. Plus all of those crazy mini-games could turn out to be pretty damn fun. Remember dance magic from disney mix?

then why is nintendo making it sound like it's one of their trump cards. like they keep saying how we have these great games like mario mix, blah blah blah.

if it's just going to be the same thing, i don't see what's all the excitment about.
    You've got to keep in mind that both DDR and Mario are extremely popular. Now what would happen if you put both of these franchises together in one game? Sounds like a winner to me.
    Too cool for a sig.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast