Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ddr

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Ddr

I still need the First games for playstation I have all for PS2
    Don't bother getting other PS1 releases. The first US release, Dance Dance Revolution, is no longer in print plus it had the bare minimum of features. There were only around 25-ish songs (All of which were from 3rd mix and below), a nonstop mode with only 4 courses, and workout mode. No unlockables or anything.

Dance Dance Revolution: Disney Mix was better but not by much. Most of the songs were crappy eurobeat remixes of popular disney tunes but it did have some Konami Originals (B4U and My Summer Love). It was basically centered towards younger players since the songs had pretty simple step patterns (even on heavy). About the only good thing about Disney Mix was dance magic.

Konamix is easily the best outta the PS1 releases. Hence the name, you are only going to find Konami Originals on this mix. Konami didn't license any tracks for this release. There is a pretty decent amount of songs (around 30 when you start out and then there are around 15 unlockables if my memory serves me right) including some fan favorites such as Paranoia Rebirth, Dead End, End of the Century, and Dynamite Rave. Most of the songs on this mix got a 60-FPS update though when they were transfered on the PS2 mixes.

I just hate maxxx unlimited xD its the ONLY song i cant get an A
    You shouldn't be putting yourself down about not being able to get an A on Maxx Unlimited. I've been playing for about 3 years now and I can barely manage to get a B. That song is one hell of a monster and it takes a truckload of stamina to pass it. I'd suggest starting off with "easier" 10s such as Sakura, Max 300, and Paranoia Survivor.
    Too cool for a sig.

Newbie shadouneko may be famous one day shadouneko may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Crow
    I'm in love with the game. has anyone heard of it. I mean its in all the big arcades and stuff. ^_^
    I have that game! It is very fun. ^^ I want a Japanese version though..

Otaku slayer_cloner may be famous one day slayer_cloner may be famous one day slayer_cloner's Avatar
    Thanks

i think its crap, i better leave before you guys start yelling at me.
    (nothing like whatching nerds go all out on dancing boards )

Newbie furry angel may be famous one day furry angel may be famous one day furry angel's Avatar
    Thanks

i just got into the game. had it but never cared to play it. i cant even do the average mode thing. it is really fun to see others play though, they have such concentrated faces. there is a disney mix? man, i did not know there were so many versions...

Newbie tepid_head may be famous one day tepid_head may be famous one day tepid_head's Avatar
    Thanks

it's not crap
    my friend and i have loads of fun making asses out of ourselves

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont if u heard of this but there is a ddr with animix
    animix is all the anime songs u know put together into ddr
    does anyone know what im talking about?

^^BEST SIG EVER!!^^

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a couple DDR games and two sets of pads. I used to do it a lot for my workout. Recently I haven't been very into it though. I think its a hella fun game though and probably a pretty good way for people to get in shape who don't dig "real" exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by slayer_cloner
    An anime fan calling DDR fans nerds? Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black?

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slayer_cloner
    This coming from a guy living near the north pole, oh spare us and go back to playing tip the polar bear
    But yelling, no, with DDR I dont care what people like you "think" because I know you haven't tried it, and if you did you probably sucked so your only recourse was to proclaim that the game sucked to save face, either way until you have your opinion isn't worth much. Than again you used "nerds" in your post so your opinions on anything here have already gone to hell in a handbasket. Plus your only 14 so I guess I shouldn't expect much of anything out of you other than drivel such as "nerd". Soon you'll graduate to saying everything and everyone is "gay"
    Last edited by Cybergig1; Jun 30, 2005 at 11:53 AM.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast