Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ddr

Newbie Shizuma_15 may be famous one day Shizuma_15 may be famous one day Shizuma_15's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ddr

meh i used to play but it lost its appeal to me...god it was gold back in the day...now.its....damn emo kids

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks

i dont if u heard of this but there is a ddr with animix
    animix is all the anime songs u know put together into ddr
    does anyone know what im talking about?
    I've heard of but it's not a console release. It's a theme for Stepmania, which is a emulator of DDR. So Animix is not officially a Konami DDR release.

An anime fan calling DDR fans nerds? Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black?
    lol that was priceless MoonUnit

damn emo kids
    Emo kids!?

Since when did emo kids start to play DDR? News flash to me...plus I don't think there are any DDR songs sad enough for them to cry to.
    Too cool for a sig.

Newbie Shizuma_15 may be famous one day Shizuma_15 may be famous one day Shizuma_15's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wobbuffetking
    Emo kids!?

Since when did emo kids start to play DDR? News flash to me...plus I don't think there are any DDR songs sad enough for them to cry to.
    Along time ago in the age of of top tierness and were this evil know as emo emerged thus chaging the world forever....yeah....i should stop now...
    well if they are not where you are can i move to your house?

Newbie tepid_head may be famous one day tepid_head may be famous one day tepid_head's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Ddr

Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    This coming from a guy living near the north pole, oh spare us and go back to playing tip the polar bear
    But yelling, no, with DDR I dont care what people like you "think" because I know you haven't tried it, and if you did you probably sucked so your only recourse was to proclaim that the game sucked to save face, either way until you have your opinion isn't worth much. Than again you used "nerds" in your post so your opinions on anything here have already gone to hell in a handbasket. Plus your only 14 so I guess I shouldn't expect much of anything out of you other than drivel such as "nerd". Soon you'll graduate to saying everything and everyone is "gay"
    lol
    sick it to em!
    im horrible at ddr
    but its fun

i wish you would leave the '14 yr old' comment out
    im 14 too, you know

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

amendment * luckily not all 14 year olds make me think the world will end anytime soon, only the psycho ones

that work? hehe ^_^ plus your not ranting so your fine

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie tepid_head may be famous one day tepid_head may be famous one day tepid_head's Avatar
    Thanks

so its nearly unanimous
    ddr is great
    and i didnt know there were diff versions of it
    what are they?

hehe
    cybergig, nobody said i wasnt a psycho
    j/k

Thanks

well there is that in the groove its like a diff version of ddr but alot harder bah ddr aint appealing to me anymore ill jus play fighting games...

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks

and i didnt know there were diff versions of it
    what are they?
    By versions, if you mean mixes, there are a ton of them. I'll list the ones that I know off of my head:

DDR 1st mix
    DDR 2nd mix
    DDR 3rd mix
    DDR 3rd mix
    DDR 4th mix
    DDR 6th mix (DDRMAX)
    DDR 7th mix (DDRMAX2)
    DDR 8th mix (DDR EXTREME)

These are the main mixes and are most likely that ones that you have seen more than others. As of right now, a large majority of machines are DDR EXTREME. But I've seen some MAX2 and 5th mixes around. There have also been spin-offs and/or upgrades to certain machines with are:

DDR USA
    DDR US 1st mix
    DDR 1.5 mix
    DDR 2nd mix link version
    DDR 3rd mix Plus
    DDR 3rd mix asian
    DDR 3rd mix version Korea1
    DDR 3rd mix version Korea2
    DDR 4th mix Plus
    DDR kids
    DDR solo 2000
    DDR solo bass mix
    DDR solo 4th mix
    DDR club mix version 1
    DDR club mix version 2

Mostly all of these mixes are pretty hard to find and if you happen to find them you owe yourself to play at least one or two rounds. Some of these mixes are quite good (The club mixes, the solo series and 4th mix plus come to mind). There are also the Japan/UK exclusive Dancing Stage series and the various home versions that have been released in America, Japan, and the UK but I'm sure that you got the jist of it...

Needless to say, there are a lot of DDR mixes.
    Too cool for a sig.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast