Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ddr

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Ddr

the one that has butterfly is called "greatest hits" and it is for ps1
    Let me bold this just in case no one sees it. There are no USA versions that currently have Butterfly. Which is a good thing, I can't stand the song and newbies seem to flock to it like moths to a light. There are a few jap. versions that have the song like "Dance Dance Revolution Best Hits" and "Dance Dance Revolution Party Collection".

the game ddr is not that kool!!! people try to play something else like Dragon Ball Z Bodokai 2!! it is the best one!!!
    Silverskater's post said it well.
    Too cool for a sig.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi_sensei
    the game ddr is not that kool!!! people try to play something else like Dragon Ball Z Bodokai 2!! it is the best one!!!
    I swear to GOD if you go off topic again and start flaming it'll be the end of you.

I've played DDR once, didn't like it, end of story, see how easy it was not to start crap there?

I will admit some of the songs are pretty good and I've bummed CD's off of friends for some of the music heard in DDR.

Newbie Blaze of Fashion may be famous one day Blaze of Fashion may be famous one day Blaze of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Hay Butterfly is the best

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Ddr

Quote Originally Posted by name one
    i do play ddr and i have the game too
    We both have it actually. I sometimes play it at his house, and sometimes he plays it at mine. I love the game though. It helped me lose a lot of weight.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'll just pretend that I didn't hear that...

Quite frankly, I don't like most of the music DDR features. I guess it's from playing the game for many, many years.

I've been playing for about 4 years now. I can pass every song on every difficulty except for a few select songs (Max. , and Paranoia survivor max challenge). I can do quite a bit of the onis and I just passed Classic for my first time the other day.

For those who don't know, in oni mode you're only allowed to miss 4 steps and then it's game over. Steps that arn't marvelous, perfect, or great count as a miss. So you basically have to combo the whole song. But you do gain life back after to complete a song but it depends on the foot level, it goes something like this...

10 and 9 foot = 3 lives
    8 foot = 2 lives
    7 and below = 1

This is what the course looks like...

End of the Century (Heavy), 9 / 9
    Speed Over Beethoven (Heavy), 8 / 9
    Saint Goes Marching (Heavy), 9 / 8
    V (Heavy), 8 / 8
    Kakumei (Heavy), 9 / 9

Yeah, it wasn't easy.
    Too cool for a sig.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: Ddr

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze of Fashion
    What are you talking about? Love Love Shine is the best and Kick the Can.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

what do you mean it not cool it a good work out you knoe if you buy the mat

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

omg I'm gonna kill this kid just for bein a moron.

btw if you wanna recommend something "different" you do something at least in the same genre, example IIDX is better, pump it up, christ just name a music game. You dont name a game built around an anime made for 12 year olds that has zero depth and is one of the lamest fighting games around. But they'll keep churning em out because morons like you will buy all the way up until "Bodokai 15 EX plus crap edition" even though it only has maybe 1 new feature. But hey the saying goes theres a sucker born every minute. lol "kool" give me a break

DDR's great fun but if its not for you thats alright too
    Last edited by Cybergig1; Jul 15, 2005 at 02:21 PM.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast