Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ddr

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

Ddr

This is one of the most popular arcade games in japan.we love it, I play DDR with my
    friends and dance away. but in the US people show off they compete to see whos the best.
    If u r new to the game in Japan they will welcome u and cheer u on even if u miss alot who cares. In the US they make fun of u and laugh and say that u suck, I don't like that, DDR
    is supposed to be fun. does anyone else enjoy this game in arcades?

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Re: Ddr

Lol DDR is taht popular in Japan huh? when I went, I saw Taiko drumming games all over, so I would guess that is just like DDR for them.

BTW, Taiko on hardest mode = OMG ARMS HURT. both me and a friend only got 50% hits, with both of us hitting the smae drum, lol. Sore arm for he next two nights ouch!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

This belongs in Sensory Pleasures Forum... Moving...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think any of thats true,when i first played no one made fun of me when I kept missing they cheered me on insted.T.T

That game is fine,gets kinda boring after awhile

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Ddr

hmm...DDR..haven't played that in a while...but hey...i thought it was so great i got the DDR game for the ps2....OH YEAH!! LOVIN' IT!!!

Otaku Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy's Avatar
    Thanks

For the most part DDR is great I have been playing for like 3 yrs and I feel all old because of it. Totally sucks hardcore but all well I can still help people and everything so yeah if it wasn't for DDR I wouldn't have know about Anime and what not.
    Hey if you don't understand what i am saying it just because I'm black.

OUR MOTTO
    to destroy all mankind for the benifits of pandas and Squirells alike.

I will make your brain hurt with not using commas and periods and putting Caps where there shouldn't be hahaha. The sparky strikes again haha

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

This is wat I heard in a magazine about DDR being better in Japan than in the US
    but this is true Motoko _ san, people think threre soo good that new people dance the pros laugh, maybe there are nice peope out there.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

ok... i love ddr but suck about as much as a dollar store vacum... i have to have my friends do three of the directions cuz i can only do one... they do it naked too for some reason...

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast