Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ddr

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ddr

Quote Originally Posted by tom_san
    ok... i love ddr but suck about as much as a dollar store vacum... i have to have my friends do three of the directions cuz i can only do one... they do it naked too for some reason...
    I LOVE DDR! i mean i go lock myself in the tv room and play for hours. . .but yeah i would think it would be pretty popular in Japan since that is where it originated. . .oo yes u do suck tom (im sorry) and ive never been fully naked ....
    Don't let me be.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm soooo terrible at DDR. the lights and the arrows make me dizzy so i like wobble off the mat. or i start singing to the song and not paying attention to what i'm supposed to be doing. or once in a while i sit down and just watch the screen....
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

I had a gf that liked it (lots of bouncing )
    I would look ridiculous hoppin' on that thing ours was in the mall

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I tried to play one of those once. But I bust my ass. That was the last time I will ever try one. But I don't mind watching girls use play it.

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i play ddr for month i master light in a week but i working on nonstop

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spike spiegel
    This is one of the most popular arcade games in japan.we love it, I play DDR with my
    friends and dance away. but in the US people show off they compete to see whos the best.
    If u r new to the game in Japan they will welcome u and cheer u on even if u miss alot who cares. In the US they make fun of u and laugh and say that u suck, I don't like that, DDR
    is supposed to be fun. does anyone else enjoy this game in arcades?
    you must just live in a rude area ^_^; everyone at our arcade knows me now just because of that game. When they first got it 2 years ago I was the only one in the area who'd really ever played it much. Then more and more started and some others from around outside our area started to come. People love it even the older people will stop and watch. Only random morons ever really say anything and after the looks they get from everyone they shut up lol
    Course I'm a bit more into Beatmania IIDX now, I shift around though, I think I play DDR more in the Winter for some reason :\ hmmm

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Same here in Colorado DDR has just gotten big in American its kinda funny when you think about because it has been around for like 6 yrs and just now it gotten big what a world we live in for myself I have been playing for about 3 yrs now and I am one of the older people that play there meaning in yrs playing DDR most people don't get how easy it is to really play I mean we just make it look easy when we do like 9 or 10 footer because we can I mean when you really look at you can just say that the people that don't want to play are just afraid of actually trying something new or they just have a very small brain that can think of what arrow to step on. Woot!!! for stupidity.
    Hey if you don't understand what i am saying it just because I'm black.

OUR MOTTO
    to destroy all mankind for the benifits of pandas and Squirells alike.

I will make your brain hurt with not using commas and periods and putting Caps where there shouldn't be hahaha. The sparky strikes again haha

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Out here in Washington, there is one little arcade in my area that has DDR... And of course I go and play with my friends. A lot of people line up to play! (Which means waiting a long time for your turn) It's still fun - no matter how good or bad, everyone cheers and claps and the crowd gets REALLY big... lines out the door!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast