Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ddr

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ddr

i am so bad that people laugh at me.... and throw things at me... but i love it!

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spike spiegel
    This is wat I heard in a magazine about DDR being better in Japan than in the US
    but this is true Motoko _ san, people think threre soo good that new people dance the pros laugh, maybe there are nice peope out there.
    Well it may be true where you are but where I am no one laugh at newbies.....

I'm pretty good at DDR i normaly play on Stander mode

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

My friend got me into it... Told me that after a while it's a cinch. I own the game and I still can barely get through songs on Standard! It's really fun because of how challenging it is, though. As for people in the US talking crap when others make mistakes; that's never been my experience. Everyone I know is supportive in anything I or anybody else chooses to do, for the most part.

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Ddr

YOu guys just can't be labling us as one!Gawd!Further more,most people in the USA are foreners!Either way its goes you gotta quit people treating as one!We're all different people and in the arcade,ther are alot people who take things eriously and stressed
    Now don't take this personaly.I just wanted to get that out so people would know

Anyway my sis is really good at DDR! It seems that she never gets tierd!I play DDR at my house normaly.and while i'm running out of breath from all of the songs--shes over to my right keeping up with the beat,not tierd,and having fun!Yeah this one time she scored a AAA
    Last edited by Motoko_san; Sep 04, 2005 at 10:54 PM.

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

Im going to miss this in Japan... It's not going to be the same here in Las vegas.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Otaku Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy's Avatar
    Thanks

In all actuallity I think Konami America is coming out with Extreme 2 for the PS2 thank gawd somone is taking up the DDR craze since it just got big like a yrs or two ago and it been around for like almost 10 yrs all well America these days can really blame them we say we are ahead of the time but not really we are just in front of Europe and not really ever going to catch up to Japan but hey being in the middle is alright. I really need to play some today I have almost double A everything in Extreme for the arcade verison woot!!! and also for people that don't understand why. Why don't you come up and try oh wait you don't want to get your scared and get laughted at.
    Hey if you don't understand what i am saying it just because I'm black.

OUR MOTTO
    to destroy all mankind for the benifits of pandas and Squirells alike.

I will make your brain hurt with not using commas and periods and putting Caps where there shouldn't be hahaha. The sparky strikes again haha

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3