Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: DDR Question

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

DDR Question

Ok, I went three threads back and I cannot find the old DDR thread so I started a new one.

Anyways, I wanna know, in DDR Extreme how to do you unlock the Endless Mode? Like what speific things do you need to do in order to get this? I really wanna play it, but I've sorta lost interest in my DDR lately, but I'd really like to know exactly what I'd have to do so I could get this and play the whole game non-stop. It would be a fun challange.

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: DDR Question

Endless mode is unlocked after you have played 200 songs.

The last song that you unlock is at 190 songs (I won't say which song it is due to spoilers but if you want to know I'll tell you) so after that endless mode is only 10 more away.
    Too cool for a sig.

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

If you're doing this with a dance pad, you're crazy. I got to only 60 before I was wiped.

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wobbuffetking
    Endless mode is unlocked after you have played 200 songs.

The last song that you unlock is at 190 songs (I won't say which song it is due to spoilers but if you want to know I'll tell you) so after that endless mode is only 10 more away.
    Do you have to play these songs on a certain setting or is anyone fine?

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks

Naw it doesn't really matter which mode you play the songs in. Just keep in mind that playing Onis and Nonstops doesn't unlock new songs.
    Too cool for a sig.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

just have a party moon and have lots of people over, you'd be surprised how fast you can burn thru to 200 think I got to it like 2nd day I had the game

course I can't remember which, I think it was Japanese Extreme I got thru real fast, I dont play the US one much

course lately all I play is Beatmania IIDX

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

my friend and i unlocked the endless mode in one night (of course it was like four in the morning when we did) but yeah it takes about 5 or 6 hours to do

Newbie Ooklah may be famous one day Ooklah may be famous one day
    Thanks

you have to play continously or just total number of songs?? 200 straight... o_O

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast